New Member here

Just got back from vacay at 2am.. I will take it for a spin today hopefully if it dont rain..

I got it back few hours before my trip to Europe 4 weeks ago.. So I will update tonight or tmrw..
Please do, have been curious as to what the issue was. Hopefully it's all straightened out and you can put some miles on it :thumbsup:

Update again: After getting bearings replaced.. I rode and maybe got in 100 miles and clicking came back :(
That sux... did the shop actually diagnose the bearings as being the issue with the clicking?? If so then take it back and at very least make them locate the actual cause at their cost. I deal with this all the time where I work if I diagnose it improperly then it comes back and the company takes the hit on at least the labor if not everything to fix it right. Sorry to hear that your still having issues, wish I knew more about the wide tire scenario so I could offer more. :(:banghead:

Yes, that's what they said it is. But I doubt they will do anything for free :crazy: .. They never do.

Funny the guy that was selling me the bearings ( I got them twice already) he was like I can keep selling u these but that won't help bc the bearings shouldn't be going this fast.
Im taking the bike to Roaring Toyz this week.. hopefully, they will fix the issue.. I cant keep spending my money in these local shops.. they dont know what they doing lol.

Yes, that's what they said it is. But I doubt they will do anything for free :crazy: .. They never do.

Funny the guy that was selling me the bearings ( I got them twice already) he was like I can keep selling u these but that won't help bc the bearings shouldn't be going this fast.
Im taking the bike to Roaring Toyz this week.. hopefully, they will fix the issue.. I cant keep spending my money in these local shops.. they dont know what they doing lol.
If he's replacing the bearings and telling you that they shouldn't be going bad that quick and not looking into what is causing it then you need to raise hell and at very least get some if not all your money back for any repairs he's done. Put the shop on blast foot everyone to know not to go there, as a mechanic I stand when someone just replaces a part and doesn't find the cause. Whatever you do do not let them touch your bike again because whoever it is has no business calling their self a mechanic. Im sure roaring toys can diagnose and correct the problem since they are all about those wide tire kits.

Sounds like the the seller is not the same guy doing the work, so seller seems to know more than the mechanic. I thought you had talked to R. Toyz and was taking it there. Did you end up giving the local guys another shot at fixing it?

^^ The first time I took it to the shop was the Suzuki dealership. They only replaced 3 out of 4 bearings saying they couldn't get to the 4th one (weird).
So then I had to order another 4 bc I took it to the local shop that said its def bearings. They exchanged those bearings and it stopped clicking for a while and then it just came back.

The shop that's selling me the bearings is not local..its from NC I believe. So not the same person, no.

I lost a lot of money messing with these shops so yes Im taking it to Roaring toyz this week.
I was dreading it, bc its a 2.5-hour ride there an back... and its not like im gonna be able to wait around on the bike.. Im gonna have to make a couple of trips. :(
I just hope and pray they can fix it.. bc at this point Im over it! lol

I understand your pain in taking your bike to a shop to get fixed and ending up with something that you know should of never been sent back to the owner. I wish you good luck in getting it repaired properly this time around. I am hopefully going to get mine back soon and as it should of ran correctly the first time, probably better.

i meant its 2.5 hours there and 2.5 back lol... I wish it was 2.5 hours all together .

I understand your pain in taking your bike to a shop to get fixed and ending up with something that you know should of never been sent back to the owner. I wish you good luck in getting it repaired properly this time around. I am hopefully going to get mine back soon and as it should of ran correctly the first time, probably better.
Yes, true! I hope RToyz will fix it too.. Fingers crossed.

Is this the drive bearings in the extended R toyz arm for fat tire kit?
Im not sure what you are asking me? If its their tire kit? Its not.

i meant its 2.5 hours there and 2.5 back lol... I wish it was 2.5 hours all together .

Yes, true! I hope RToyz will fix it too.. Fingers crossed.

Im not sure what you are asking me? If its their tire kit? Its not.
I'm asking what bearings are they replacing ? Lets do this what kit do you have on your bike Nina ? Is it a OSD ( out side drive ) 300 or 330

Hey guys and girls!

Im a new member here from Florida.. Looking forward to browsing ..

Ive been having some issues with my busa lately so was hoping to get some answers on this forum..
Love my busa but jeez its a money pit. :( Ive spent around 2k in past 2 months just in repairs...and still having issues.

I had a clicking sound coming from the back wheel. Thought it was bearings.. purchased new ones and had suzuki replace them ...when a week later the sound came back even stronger. Anyone knows what could this be?! Im attaching the link of the problem

Its a beauty tho.. here are some pix.

View attachment 1599503

View attachment 1599504
I just watched your clicking video . This chain is really tight ! A over tight chain gets damaged quickly , and bearings can be affected . Do you have a rear stand / tools ?

^^ The first time I took it to the shop was the Suzuki dealership. They only replaced 3 out of 4 bearings saying they couldn't get to the 4th one (weird).
So then I had to order another 4 bc I took it to the local shop that said its def bearings. They exchanged those bearings and it stopped clicking for a while and then it just came back.

The shop that's selling me the bearings is not local..its from NC I believe. So not the same person, no.

I lost a lot of money messing with these shops so yes Im taking it to Roaring toyz this week.
I was dreading it, bc its a 2.5-hour ride there an back... and its not like im gonna be able to wait around on the bike.. Im gonna have to make a couple of trips. :(
I just hope and pray they can fix it.. bc at this point Im over it! lol
Got it. Don’t feel bad about the drive. I rented a truck and drove 18hrs each way to NY to get mine tuned by a reputable shop/sponsor. Lol!

I'm asking what bearings are they replacing ? Lets do this what kit do you have on your bike Nina ? Is it a OSD ( out side drive ) 300 or 330
Its a 360.

I just watched your clicking video . This chain is really tight ! A over tight chain gets damaged quickly , and bearings can be affected . Do you have a rear stand / tools ?

I do not have rear stand. They had adjusted the chain before.. It still looks tight? I cant tell.

Got it. Don’t feel bad about the drive. I rented a truck and drove 18hrs each way to NY to get mine tuned by a reputable shop/sponsor. Lol!
Lol thats a comitment. I could not do that! lol

Back