New Member here

Hey guys and girls!

Im a new member here from Florida.. Looking forward to browsing ..

Ive been having some issues with my busa lately so was hoping to get some answers on this forum..
Love my busa but jeez its a money pit. :( Ive spent around 2k in past 2 months just in repairs...and still having issues.

I had a clicking sound coming from the back wheel. Thought it was bearings.. purchased new ones and had suzuki replace them ...when a week later the sound came back even stronger. Anyone knows what could this be?! Im attaching the link of the problem

Its a beauty tho.. here are some pix.

View attachment 1599503

View attachment 1599504
Hey guys and girls!

Ive been having some issues with my busa lately so was hoping to get some answers on this forum..
Love my busa but jeez its a money pit. :( Ive spent around 2k in past 2 months just in repairs...and still having issues.

I had a clicking sound coming from the back wheel. Thought it was bearings.. purchased new ones and had suzuki replace them ...when a week later the sound came back even stronger. Anyone knows what could this be?! Im attaching the link of the problem

View attachment 1599503

View attachment 1599504
Nina welcome youve come to the right place get a good mechanic to fund out what's wrong with your bike and then put it right You'll turn a few heads with that fine busa Keep the faith Girl and you will find and fix the problem with the bike Keep it sunny side up and keep it between the ditches

Hey guys and girls!

View attachment 1599503

View attachment 1599504
My wife pointed out your shoes....pretty cool....

Nina welcome youve come to the right place get a good mechanic to fund out what's wrong with your bike and then put it right You'll turn a few heads with that fine busa Keep the faith Girl and you will find and fix the problem with the bike Keep it sunny side up and keep it between the ditches
Lol/.... yea my bike gets quite the attention everywhere.. :D ..
Hope I get this problem straight soon.. its annoying.. :(

if ure contemplating buying an air kit.... the money would be better invested in going to OSD.... jackshafts are trouble waiting to happen... imho....
The 'jackshafts' are only going to be troublesome if they are under-engineered . . . and I suspect they are.
I've never seen an extended swingarm with a big tyre set-up here in NZ, we just don't have the market (we're poor) , or the mentality (we're not flashy) to run this set-up on road bikes here.
But I'm thinking if you are putting a lot of torque and horsepower through one of these jack-shafts(as in Hayabusa) it had better be strong, with big grunty bearings and mounts.
Is this what you are referring to Ali, when you say they are 'trouble waiting to happen' ??
I mean, look at that bracket, the whole thing looks a little too light weight to me . . . think about the stress and strain going through that.
And all that rotating mass on the left side . . not good for the handling.
That OSD set up looks like it works well and looks so much better.

Last edited:
if ure contemplating buying an air kit.... the money would be better invested in going to OSD.... jackshafts are trouble waiting to happen... imho....
Is that something I can purchase and have installed? Where can I look this up? Thanks

Is that something I can purchase and have installed? Where can I look this up? Thanks
yes... but step one is finding a shop that actually understands what they are lookin at....contact whoever manufactured the big tire kit currently on the bike and ask the manufacturer whom they recommend to install...… the swingarm/pivot point are VITALLY important to a motorcycle... and if u got the money to spend.... its worth it to just have a shop that specializes in this stuff do it...…. but its gotta be a REPUTABLE shop.... where are u from?.... we can make recommends from there.

yes... but step one is finding a shop that actually understands what they are lookin at....contact whoever manufactured the big tire kit currently on the bike and ask the manufacturer whom they recommend to install...… the swingarm/pivot point are VITALLY important to a motorcycle... and if u got the money to spend.... its worth it to just have a shop that specializes in this stuff do it...…. but its gotta be a REPUTABLE shop.... where are u from?.... we can make recommends from there.
Hi Nina. Very nice bike. love long and low. I an building one foe LSR racing. I would try and call Roaring Toyz In Sarasota Fl 941 953 4423.

I have called Roaring Toyz. Will be taking it there to have them check it out.
I also purchased Arnott Air ride.. Hope its a good one!
Hi Nina. Please let us know how you make out OK. If you need anything This is a great place for info. My E Mail is vn66676869 @ aol.com my # 508-496-680 any one ho would like to talk is invited to call tex or E Mail. The E Mail is from my time I was with the 1st Cav in Viet Nam I was there in 1966, 1967, 1968 and 1969.

I have called Roaring Toyz. Will be taking it there to have them check it out.
I also purchased Arnott Air ride.. Hope its a good one!
Hi Nina. Please let us know how you make out OK. If you need anything This is a great place for info. My E Mail is vn66676869 @ aol.com my # 508-496-5680 any one ho would like to talk is invited to call.

Back