New Member here

@Nina, do you know how many bearings where replaced? Not sure if aftermarket kits are like OEM, but besides the 2 wheel bearings, there is a 3rd hub bearing on an OEM setup. Tagging some of our site sponsor shops to see if they have seen this before. @POWERHOUSE @GIXERHP

They replaced two.. one that they coudnt replace is in the jackshaft. But the noise is not near jackshaft its by the back wheel.

They replaced two.. one that they coudnt replace is in the jackshaft. But the noise is not near jackshaft its by the back wheel.
Not to say it's the case but I have found that on some of the equipment I work on that I've had bad bearings farther up the line that would transfer the sound to make it sound as it was coming from somewhere else. Best thing would be pull the chain off the sprocket at the tire and roll it to set if the noise is still present, if it is I'd do as said above and take it to the shop that replaced the bearings and make them repair it. Beautiful bike and the owner as well, :welcome:welcome to the madness that is the org, if there's anywhere your gonna find answers it's right here as we have some of the most knowledgeable people there are when it comes to these birds.

take that bike to a shop that knows wtf they are doing . . . check jackshaft alignment, chain clearance, have somebody spin that tire with no chain on it, check the whole assembly . . . both chains, everything. Does it make that sound rolling forwards also? Don't ride it until it is fixed unless you want to spend even more money . . .

Is this one by Arnott??

I think im gonna go with them. They are only an hour away so Im just gonna drive there to get it in person So I can have it installed on Friday when I take it to the shop.

take that bike to a shop that knows wtf they are doing . . . check jackshaft alignment, chain clearance, have somebody spin that tire with no chain on it, check the whole assembly . . . both chains, everything. Does it make that sound rolling forwards also? Don't ride it until it is fixed unless you want to spend even more money . . .

Yes it does when I go forward.. I was rolling back in the video bc I was on a slight hill.

HI. I bought a 1999 for $2500.00 it had air ride. I took it off and tossed it in the junk pile.

Thats what I meant. Back at the wheel, there is two in the wheel itself and a third one in the hub that the rear sprocket bolts to, but that’s on an OEM setup, not sure if your tricked out fat tire kit is like that.

84CB9010-1EBD-4919-BFBC-413137EB1CCC.jpeg

Back