New member!

denmah

Registered
hey guys, i live in allentown PA.
been wanting a busa forever, ive had a few bikes and ive driven a few busas, even a turbo one! (although i was very very gentle with the throttle!) it was a scary thing to be seated on.

either way, im looking to purchase a busa this summer. Finally making the step up to my dream bike.

just thought i would drop in here and say hello, introduce myself, and show you some pics of my current fun machine.

IMG_2683Large.jpg

IMG_2689Large.jpg

mattwheelie.jpg

Welcome
beerchug.gif
to the site and another Twin Convert
biggrin.gif
well, i can honestly say, the only thing that comes close to matching the vtwin grunt is the busar.

i mean i can pull out of my house and pickup the front end at 3k. and any bike that doesnt have that kinda power feels useless for me to get rid of my baby.

but after riding a friends busa, how comfy and highway friendly it was (naked twins and highway arent the greatest thing) and obviously the flux capacitor that comes on at 6k that aids with acceleration was intoxicating.

its a clear choice for my next move in my chain of bikes.

Welcome and good luck in your search. I spent about five months and had about five slip through my hands before I purchased my 04'. It was worth every dissapointment leading up to my girl.

Back