New, SoCal.

i would quote all of you but that might be a bit much :laugh:..

Many thanks to all and AWSOME shots of the rodes!!

I look forward to meeting lots of new peeps and hitting these beautiful california rodes!

i would quote all of you but that might be a bit much :laugh:..

Many thanks to all and AWSOME shots of the rodes!!

I look forward to meeting lots of new peeps and hitting these beautiful california rodes!

Looking forward to meeting you and riding.:beerchug:

just wanted to introduce myself. Joined a few days ago. Im on a Black '09 bone stock (for now ;-) ).

Im in San Diego at the moment stationed here at North Island. Originally from Florida. So Far ive just been going through the forums reading, pretty informative stuff on here, real cool.

Ive had the Busa for about a year, I was riding a '00 VFR yellow which I enjoyed very much just not enough power hehe. Always loved the 'Busa so I had to get one. Been riding for about 14 years (I'm 21), ya know the usual dirt bikes etc..

Anyways just wanted to say hey and that im enjoying the .org so far. Also looking for riders in the socal area to cruise with. I'm getting lonely! haha..

Later :beerchug:

Hey, bro...

If you can make Saturday's gig, Bubba will be glad to swing by a meet-point (both/either of you can let me know if you need some help with this).

Look forward to meeting.

:beerchug:

Hey, bro...

If you can make Saturday's gig, Bubba will be glad to swing by a meet-point (both/either of you can let me know if you need some help with this).

Look forward to meeting.

:beerchug:

Looks like i'll be able to make it to the meet saturday :thumbsup:.
Bubba has agreed to meet up with me and take me to the meet, albeit quite early in the morn. (I work nights:banghead:) but I will be there, scouts honor lol..

look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying a good ride, see ya there!

Sorry about the wee hours, I like to make the day last as long as I can:thumbsup:

Glad to hear you can make this ride. Looking forward to meeting you. :beerchug:
You have a PM also.
Bubba

Back