New member here, first post

Bennigan's on Great America Pkwy
rock.gif
I'm about a 1/2 mile from there
biggrin.gif
thats the one, great grub there.. THANKS for the welcome guys, alot of action on this board, thats the best! ..crazy even
smile.gif
i will go check out the for sale section, my credit union is closed till tuesday, im not in a hurry unless i find a kilelr deal.. then it cant wait because those dont last long

yamahor.. is that your elky? ive had 4 elkys, here they are in chronological order, a 65, a 68, a 69 and a 72 blown big block mini tubbed monster

Oh, and Welcome. We really like pics around here!
smile.gif

thanks for moving this MC Mustang. ive been on and off this site alot for the last 24 hours, .. good lord theres alot of info here! i think the bike im looking at is a pretty damn good deal after seeing whats out there on the web, im looking at an 02  silver/gray ( charcoal, dark silver.. whatever, lol) with 2400 miles on it for $7200 at a dealer, comes to $7818 OTD and may be $140 less she just had to check on the tag status... good deal? . i have a purchase order for it that i am going to take to the credit union tuesday since they are closed monday.. damn holiday weekends
mad.gif
 i REALLY wanted the blue/silver scheme since my helmet is already blue and silver but this bike looks nice and i can always repaint my helmet.. dont want to paint the bike because then people think its been wrecked.

<!--EDIT|peregrinus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157310060 -->

couldnt open the boards for the last few days, not sure what the problem was. anyway heres a pic of me.all by myself with no hayabusa yet.. itll be a couple of weeks.

me4.jpg

Back