New here.

Welcome to the oRg...nice toys!
cool.gif

Nice bike man. Be careful though... that color is nasty fasty. I would know. I feel like if the hump wasn't there to keep my arse on the seat, I would be flipping around like a flag barely hanging onto the handlebars.

hello.gif
Welcome to the oRg.......

Hope you enjoy your new toy....
race.gif

Be carefull and ride safe......

Im in new orleans la not los angelas la.
My bad I thought it was Ia not La.. duh on my part..  
pillepalle.gif
Im in the new orleans area anyways. Yes i lost everything i owned in katrina. 6 feet of water in my house. As soon as the work rebuilding the city is gone im gone with it.

Old bikes:

After katrina.
cursin.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

BikePics.com
BikePics.com
Rebuilt the zx9 and sold it to a associate. Sold the rest to friends and they rebuilt them.
DSC02253.jpg

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

BikePics.com

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

welcome.gif
to the org and just wait till she is broken in,
few words can describe how fast the busa is for a stock
street bike plus it has old school hot rod personality
thumb_up.gif

Welcome to the .Org!  Nice pics.  I'm interested in hearing more about that modded ZX-9  
thumb_up.gif
It had a filter, ign adv, hot plugs, titanium v&h pipe, float bowl mod, dyno tuning, shaved lights, rear seat and fender (targa/hotbodies), lowered 1", carbon fiber tire hugger (lockhart), hightechspeed.com integrated brake lights and blue zenon front lights, and the stickers counted for hp and weight savings also. It maybe was about 142 rwhp on the street with the ram air. Maybe more cause i never got it to top speed. 183 on the odo with a fair bit of throttle left (closed course
sadnews.gif
).

Thanks to the rest of yall. Yea the blue busas are faster than the rest. even though the god awful looking zx14 prowls the streets, the busa is still revered and knealed to on sight from other bikers. It attracts more cops too i noticed. I already got a k&n and some busa grips which i messed when up putting one on the bike. I got a new tire in store and i got the bike used for 8400, with 4400 miles from a rich as$ associate.

New owner of first Busa. What a ride. Have had it for 3 months and still can't remove the grin. Went a little crazy one day with a turbo beemer and saw 165 flash by on speedo. Had no idea that it was truly that fast. Have not owned a bike for 20 years and they are freaky now. Anyhow love the site will return often. I guess i don't know enough about computers to put a picture of bike. Sorry..

New owner of first Busa. What a ride. Have had it for 3 months and still can't remove the grin. Went a little crazy one day with a turbo beemer and saw 165 flash by on speedo. Had no idea that it was truly that fast. Have not owned a bike for 20 years and they are freaky now. Anyhow love the site will return often. I guess i don't know enough about computers to put a picture of bike. Sorry..
Congrats Man...
ThumbsUp.gif

You are in the right forum to learn how to post pic's, it is pretty easy.. Go to the top of this forum, and there is a thread titled "Posting Pics", and it tells you how...

Back