New here!

Ragu585

Registered
Whats up everyone im from NY. Its cold up here and i had to put my bikes away for winter. So i just bought my first busa last week for my new drag bike. I cant wait to start that project. I only got to ride it around the block before i put it away so it sucks. I also have 2 gsxr 1ks. I hope to get some good info here on the busa and hope there are more people into drag racing here. Here are some pics of my bikes.

First off the busa. Its an 08 this is exactly how i bought it. It was a good deal. This winter it will under go alot of changes to be a 1/4 mile beast.

08busa1.jpg

08busa2.jpg

Next is my 08 gsxr 1k. This was my drag bike for this past year. I didnt get to the track much this year. Its best time was a 9.38@149 stock motor, hand clutching. I wont be taking this to the track or putting any more money into it so ill never know how fast i could have gotten it. On reason is thes busa build is expensive. This will be a street toy now.

08gsxr1k.jpg

gsxxr1.jpg

Last is my 07 gsxr 1k. Not much done to it, just my street bike i put miles on and have fun with.

07gsxr1k.jpg

07gsxr1k1.jpg

Welcome. Lots of toys. Too bad about not getting many miles on it. Let us know what mods you are doing and your times.

Welcome. Lots of toys. Too bad about not getting many miles on it. Let us know what mods you are doing and your times.

My gsxr went 9.38@149 stock motor, hand clutching. I don't have much done to that. As for the Busa I plan on doing more like Turbo,stretch, ect. Ill post pics when that build starts.

Back