hello new here

Vanilla Gorilla

Registered
Hello everybody been looking around for a few days and finally wanted to let everybody know that a new member is here...
beerchug.gif
I have an 07 blue busa and love the bike...I also have an 05 gsxr 1000 blue and white...so I'm not new to bikes
all_coholic.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

newbie.gif
   and as you will find out we need pics, thems the rulz........

to the Site. Since you live in ALABAMA  
wink.gif
Your NOW invited to the Eurika Springs, Ark Meet n Greet May 18, 19. It's just a nice ride west of YA   
jump9.gif

glad to have you on the org. Where are you at in bama? You might want to check out the Busa Bash ! Great chance to meet a bunch of org members.

sorry everybody I promise I will get some pics up I work 12 hrs night shift so I didn't have any at work.... I will have to get some new pics up cause I only have pics of the 1000 only had the busa for about a month now.

I LIVE IN AUBURN, ALABAMA

(DUCEDUCE0 @ Apr. 06 2007,02:24) sorry everybody I promise I will get some pics up I work 12 hrs night shift so I didn't have any at work.... I will have to get some new pics up cause I only have pics of the 1000 only had the busa for about a month now.

I LIVE IN AUBURN, ALABAMA
Please go back and read the rules. You say you have had the bike for a month now? Rules say that pictures must be taken within 48 hours of ownership!

You, my friend, are LATE!

Back