New here

unkleslapnutz

Donating Member
Registered
Well I got my 1st street bike and I went with a Busa. I read and reseearched and sat on about every bike out there. I pretty much know that the 1300 is way more motor than I need or really wanted. But the size of the bike is what sold me. I am 6ft 280 and am in pretty decent shape. So I needed a larger bike and didnt like laying on my wrist for my ride. I am plannin on taking the safty course in the spring as the winter will not and does not allow alot of riding time. Anyways I am new here and hope to get any help and give any from the fourms. I posted a picture of it. It is an 04 came with a Yoshi 4-into-1 and a K&N. Other than that it is stock and going to stay that way minus a few cosmetic upgrades. Thing has enough power for me and i doubt i ever try to push to the speed limiter. Stay safe and see you gus on the road.
DSC00397.jpg

Nice pic. Staying stock? Riiiight.
Be careful and take the course asoon as you can. Respect her and she'll keep you safe.

Welcome.

Congrats and welcome! Be careful about saying it will stay stock. It's the kiss of death for a lot of folks. Take advantage of that safety course and be careful learning how to ride this bike.

Welcome aboard.

First mod; removal of reflectors and stickers.  We h8 reflectors and stickers

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129788731 -->

Welcome. Wise choice to take the course... even for us grizzled riding veterans.

Welcome to the .org. Go on you for taking the safety course. I learned alot when I first started riding by taking that. Nice ride, keep it on two wheels.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: "Stock, yeah right."|1129818598 -->

Welcome to the Madness. Enjoy the power and torq just take your time learning how much there is. And more Mods are a requirment. All part of the Busa Brotherhood. Don't fight it, you'll only lose and will still pay for the Mods in the end. Just ride, maintain and represent.

laugh.gif

Welcome to the Madness. Enjoy the power and torq just take your time learning how much there is. And more Mods are a requirment. All part of the Busa Brotherhood. Don't fight it, you'll only lose and will still pay for the Mods in the end. Just ride, maintain and represent.

laugh.gif
... you WILL be assimilated..

laugh.gif

Nice bike!
And I give you, oh.... 2 months and you'll be a wanting to find that 180+
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Back