New here

narider

Registered
BrendanP invited me here awhile back(so punish him if I screw up) and I came to find out I've been a member here for awhile(wife must of signed me up?). At anyrate, I have handful of them Harley's I know everyone here loves so much
laugh.gif

shutup.gif

ban.gif
 and an '01 GSXR1000(have been riding since I was 6 years old and have more miles on me and my past bikes then I care to admit)... the wife's got a Buell Blast, a Harley and an '06 Hayabusa(she's put about 100,000 miles on between the 3 of them in the last 9 years and wrenches on her own stuff). We own a little hole int he wall v-twin bike shop, we like street riding(use to travel a deecent bit when we had time), the dragstrip and landspeed on the east coast.

Looks like a pretty drama free place here, not sure they actually exist on the web anymore(be it overhead cam or pushrod bike forums).. bikes seem to draw type A owners that are fairly opinionated huh? - lol.

Lot of familiar screennames here(i'm apparently in more groups then I need to be or can keep up with nowadays)... thanks for having me(if you do?).

Here's a pic of my wife, the daughter, myself and most of our personal bikes(all except my GSXR and one of my ironheads).
1a81.jpg

The 1000
ToddBurnout.jpg

Todd

Welcome to the .Org! We can always use another motorcycle enthusiast like you
beerchug.gif

Great stable of bikes, too
thumb_up.gif

Todd is a good man that I had the pleasure of staying with him and his wife Deb overnight at his house last year in Virginia. Deb holds a 212 MPH LSR record too! Todd has his own Harly shop that I also got to see and I was very impressed. Todd knows his sh!t when it comes to bikes, even the Metrics! And believe me, he can ride. Not yer average Poser by all means!
Hope to see you here a bit more Bro!
beerchug.gif

You're in for it now. Welcome aboard!

--Wag--

Back