*Newbie* here :-)

RPGonzo

Registered
Hello peeps!

Been stalking these forums for a bit finally registered last week and completely forgot to introduce myself ???

I'm Richard a youngster at 27 and married to my beautiful wife for a whole 7 1/2 monthes, and after today will be the proud owner of a 2008 Busa.

First bike I have ever owned in my own name lol, basically raised around bikes my dad's a big cruiser fan especially Harley fan so when I told him I was going the sport bike direction naturally he showed disgust ... than he saw the bike and was like :bowdown:

Lol, anyways i have ridden anything I can sit on, sport bikes, cruisers, dirt bikes, anything really lol ... and the Busa has been a LONG time dream that I remained patient for the last 7 years about, well when I finally was able to sell one of my cars and convince my wife I would remain responsible while on the bike, funny how she never minded when they weren't owned by me (us lol), I immediately arranged for the purchase of the bike.

As soon as I get it in my garage I'll snap some pics and post them but thought i would say hi!

:beerchug: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
HA, I spaced a bit and remembered "Hey the dealer has a website with pictures!"

busa_at_dealer.jpg

as it sits at the dealer right now, but should be in my garage by tonight ... or tomorrow if I can remain that patient.

Fender eliminator (more of a small carbon fiber one really) and power commander is all I saw besides what you noticed.

Last edited:
Welcome. Wow, what a bike! Love that Akro...sets it off. Please ride safe, too many stories of go-downs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome. Wow, what a bike! Love that Akro...sets it off. Please ride safe, too many stories of go-downs.
Posted via Mobile Device

For sure!!

I'm all about defensive driving and the track now a days.

Got busted a few times in my pre-twenties for street racing and driving stupid, in cars, but non the less being stupid just doesn't pay off. So needless to say I got forced onto the right mode of thinking while operating ANYTHING on the streets.

Respect for the machine your operating (automobile, motorcycle, etc) and being responsible really have their advantages, this I have learned :)

congrats and welcome. Not sure if the pic makes the bike look like its lowered? BTW, :thumbsup: for picking the FASTEST color.

Nice Busa. Im patiently waiting until February to buy my busa, it can not get here quickly enough. If you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for it? Im hoping to get a Gen II for a good price, it will be hard but can be done. Welcome to the Org.

Back