Soon-to-be newbie, here.

SeiHeiKi

Registered
Greetings, all. Boy, am I glad to see this messageboard. What a great resource for Busa owners and soon-to-be Busa owners.

I'm in the market for a used Busa and am looking forward to finding my next baby when I'll see her.

Since 1997, I've ridden a Honda Valkyrie. The bike is to cruisers what the Busa is to sport bikes. I've been riding bikes for over 20 years.

But I had an opportunity to ride my friend's Busa and it was love at first sight. Again. *laughs* I felt the same way when I first discovered the Valk in 1997.

To everyone here, thanks for making this site available. It's a great help to peeps like me.

SeHeiKi

Welcome!

Be sure to check out the Hayabusa Sales and For Sale sections. There are several Board Members with Busas for sale.

Thanks. Will do.
smile.gif

SHK

Thanks, BW. I'm looking forward to the comraderie.

One thing won't change as I switch from the Valk to the Busa. I was constantly telling cruiser riders to respect the power of the Valk. Not many of them did. I suspect the same holds true for the Busa.

Thanks again.

SHK

Welcome. Where from in Nevada?

Thanks again, all.

Las Vegas, MC Mustang. Although I'm seriously considering moving to southern Utah. I live only in places where I can ride year round.

SHK

<!--EDIT|SeiHeiKi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128908335 -->

Back