Newbie here

AnnMarie606

Registered
Hello all! I have been reading this sitefor the last few days and finally decided to register. I am a new rider and I love the Busas. No, I dont' plan on getting one, I have only been riding for a few weeks. I am learning on my '05 250 Ninja. My first cousin was killed on his '00 Busa Jan.12, 2006. He wasthe vice president of the Kentucky chapter of Bikers Against Child Abuse. We are not completely sure what happened on the road that day, but two lives were lost. So I came here to learn a little about the bike that he loved so much, and I hope to pick up some good riding tips for myself in the process!!

Welcome,sorry for your loss. Post up the pics of the 250 please!

Exellent bike to start on. Sorry to hear about your loss..

And +1 to posting some pics of the bike!!
biggrin.gif

Here is my baby Ninja. I think this was taken the day I brought it home in Feb. It still looks like this, except I removed the rear fender and integrated the rear turn signals into the "dummy" lenses next to the break light.

AnnBikeEdited.JPG

This is the Busa Joey was killed on. He loved this bike more than anything (other than his children I'm sure) He was a true biker, and the best friend anyone could have ever had!

Joey_Busa_1.jpg

Thanks for the welcome! I probably won't post much.I am nowhere close to being at the level of rider skill that you all are. I just wanted to learn a little about the hayabusa from people who really ride them and not the critics or the self proclaimed "experts" around town.

Welcome and I know you'll learn alot here, or will at least get a lot of answers
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the org!

I'm truly sorry for your loss~ May your cousin, Joey, R.I.P....
All my best to you and your family~ I hope you find all the answers you are seeking~

Sorry to hear of your loss and welcome to the Org. You found one of the best (if not the best) places on the Net.

Welcome to the board! These are the best and knowledgable people in the world feel free to ask whaterever you want.

this board and it's member has been a great help to me feel free to post and say hi anytime.

Sorry for your lost will be praying for you.

Take you time and learn to ride and be safe and have fun.

Have you taken a motorcycle safety course.. if not recommend that you do.

to our fallen brother Joey......

<!--EDIT|moeluv
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144555759 -->

fallen_riderz.jpg

Back