Newbies announce yourselves!

Welcome to the .oRg...

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

Hello everyone; I have visited the site before, but officially joined today! I was invited by TWOTONEVERT (thanks
smile.gif
! I recently picked up an 07 Busa after trading in my 600 Katana which I love! I look foward to any advise you all can give me!!

(PADEROLIS @ Sep. 11 2007,00:07) Hello everyone; I have visited the site before, but officially joined today! I was invited by TWOTONEVERT (thanks
smile.gif
! I recently picked up an  07 Busa after trading in my 600 Katana which I love! I look foward to any advise you all can give me!!
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the site and don't be a stranger around here  
super.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the family hope you enjoy. This site has to have some of the
nicest most helpful people in the world if you ever need anything
just put it out there and someone will help if they can
beerchug.gif

Howdy y'all!

I'm waiting for the Black 2008's to come out, but joined up here to learn about performance and comfort modifications.

I sold the evil ZX-12R a while back. Can't wait to get the mighty BOOOOSAAAA!

Penthouse_Ninja.jpeg

Hey all my name is Captain and I'm waiting for my new 08 to get here... I've been lurking for about 8 years now and I felt it was time to meet some folks and get involved....

Thanks

CAptain

(captain @ Sep. 12 2007,19:49) Hey all my name is Captain and I'm waiting for my new 08 to get here... I've been lurking for about 8 years now and I felt it was time to meet some folks and get involved....

Thanks

CAptain
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

newbie.gif

Hello all! New to the site don't own a hay-bus, but I think my next bike is going to be a 'busa or a GSXR750. I currently ride a '06 Goldwing 1800, which I've put 37K miles on since April of '06. 14K of that was in August of this year, and 10.2K of that was in 11 days riding in the Iron Butt Rally, a little scavanger hunt ride that happens every other year. I also rode the IBR in 2003 on a '82 GL500.

As comfy as the 'wing is, I'm about ready to trade it off and get something a bit more sporty. A bunch of my friends are riding FJR's these days but they just don't excite me. On the other hand, I've liked Hayabusa's since before I started riding! My wife rides a little Ninja 250 (ninjette) and just started riding this summer.

If someday you see a 'busa with full lugage, GPS, aux fuel tanks, and an odd looking seat, that will be me, doing yet another 1,000 mile day, just doing it faster!  
super.gif

http://tinyurl.com/yqxdrr

Here is a picture of me after riding 10K miles in 11 days. At the point, I'd been up for about 36 hours, and I'm looking a bit ragged! Oh yeah, and as you can tell, I'm no spring chicken.  
cool.gif

And if your wondering, no I did not get any tickets during the 14K miles. Don't ask about the month before though, m'kay?

Back