Newbies announce yourselves!

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
Hey I am the new chic to the forum.
newbie.gif
Not new to the Busa.. I've been riding my 05 blue and silver for about 2 yrs now. I just started drag racing too....
race.gif

I'm also the president of the Mississippi Chapter of Chic Riders (all girls riding)..... check out our site www.chicriders.com (we may have a chapter in your state) or www.myspace.com/busajules

holler at me......

welcome.. i guess im still a newbie here as well. not new to the busa either..been riding her for about 2 years.. riding quads dirtbikes sportbikes since i was like 8 im 27 now.. WOW im old

(LB ROLLER @ Sep. 10 2007,09:15) welcome.. i guess im still a newbie here as well. not new to the busa either..been riding her for about 2 years.. riding quads dirtbikes sportbikes since i was like 8 im 27 now.. WOW im old
If you're old, I must be ancient....

Is that Long Beach CA? OUr founder Jessica Maine lives out that direction.... or am I lucky enough for that to be Long Beach MS?

(omslaw @ Sep. 10 2007,09:17)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard!

Post up some pics of your scoot
wink.gif
Working on that.. I am stuck with a laptop right now as lightning struck my desktop and fried the mother board.... but not the hard drive... so as soon as my hard drive comes back I'll shoot some pics.... you can check out some older pictures on my myspace page at www.myspace.com/busajules

(LB ROLLER @ Sep. 10 2007,09:15) welcome.. i guess im still a newbie here as well. not new to the busa either..been riding her for about 2 years.. riding quads dirtbikes sportbikes since i was like 8 im 27 now.. WOW im old
Trust me, 27 is still very young. At 43, I may be considered old for a Hayabusa but that is my bike of choice. Haven't been on this site long either but been on my '06 LE for a little over a year.  Appreciate all the good information I gain from this site.

Welcome!
super.gif
I think your club appeared in the MC section of one of the magazines recently. Jess Main is hot! So is her stunting.

(Busa Jules @ Sep. 10 2007,09:18)
If you're old, I must be ancient....

Is that Long Beach CA? OUr founder Jessica Maine lives out that direction.... or am I lucky enough for that to be Long Beach MS?
LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA..lol

nice site by the way

(P-Willy @ Sep. 10 2007,11:58) Welcome!
super.gif
 I think your club appeared in the MC section of one of the magazines recently.  Jess Main is hot!  So is her stunting.
yes we did..

We are international and growing!!

Welcome to the board. Great bunch of folks here. My elderly parents live up near Jackson. I pass thru your neck of the woods twice a year on my way up to take care of them. I'll try and sniff for burnin Busa rubber next time I drive thru in November. Good luck to ya. We have some serious draggers here. The first one that comes to mind is Professor. But there are many many here. These guys go crazy fast on thier dragbikes.

Welcome, I will have to wait to get home before I can check out your site, firewalls!

oh geez that is horrible picture taken last winter. It was 20 someodd degrees that day.....

Thanks for getting a pic on here though! I pick upmy PC this afternoon!! woohoo!

Back