New To Site - Veteran Busa Rider

FLY_BY

Registered
Hey Guys! New to this site. Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m originally born and raised in St. Louis, MO. Moved to Kansas City, MO in 2005. Veteran owner of Busas. I’m 46, and still love riding Busa. I’ve owned three Busas.......2000 Blue/Silver, 2008 Blue/Black/Gold, and currently have a 2013 Black. Getting ready to send the Busa to Steve at Smithers Racing in the winter to put an RCC Stage 2 Turbo on it.

Looking for som KC riders to ride with. Cheers!

Welcome to the site... Sounds like you have a lot of miles behind you and some pretty good mods coming soon!

Welcome to the site... Sounds like you have a lot of miles behind you and some pretty good mods coming soon!

I! Thanks Captain! I had around 68k on me 2000, 48k on me ‘08, and me ‘13 with just a wee 5k.

Question: How do you put an avatar picture up to the left?

Go to the top right corner of the screen and click on your name, a menu will open. Go down to Personal Details and click on that and you will go to a page that lets you set all of your profile information.

upload_2017-9-30_13-23-12.png

Hey Guys! New to this site. Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m originally born and raised in St. Louis, MO. Moved to Kansas City, MO in 2005. Veteran owner of Busas. I’m 46, and still love riding Busa. I’ve owned three Busas.......2000 Blue/Silver, 2008 Blue/Black/Gold, and currently have a 2013 Black. Getting ready to send the Busa to Steve at Smithers Racing in the winter to put an RCC Stage 2 Turbo on it.

Looking for som KC riders to ride with. Cheers!
Hi and welcome

Well if you want to cruise north to DesMoines area I’m down. This winter when I do my upgrades I’ll be going to Smithers also for a tune.

I might be down for that Matthew. My wife's family is from Lincoln, NE. Go Big Red!!!

[/ATTACH]
fullsizeoutput_b7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dc.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_b6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_b2.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_af.jpeg

IMG_1680.jpg
IMG_0555.JPG

Last edited:
Im in council bluffs iowa...not too far from you guys.

Back