Another new guy here

Welcome to the board! A little bit of difference in poop between the two huh??
tounge.gif

Cool bike...to bad you didnt' get the fastest color tho...:laugh:

A little bit of difference in poop between the two huh??
tounge.gif
Yeah- just a little!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You know another difference? The law!
After owning and riding the harley for years I was never even glanced at by the local authorities- even with open pipes,etc. The second day I had the Busa (still completely stock), A local deputy saw me pass him going the other direction , did a u-turn and followed me like a scalded cat. I was doing around 45mph. I knew he would stop me but he just rode my tail for a few miles. I turned off the highway and he slowed way down and gave me that "I'm watchin you boy!" look and sped off.  I think he saw the colors and just thought I was speeding!!
laugh.gif
 This proves I did get the fastest colors!

Thanks for all the welcomes............
more pics to come soon.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome to the board,
biggrin.gif
sorry to disagree but me thinks black is the fastest colors!
wink.gif

A little bit of difference in poop between the two huh??
tounge.gif
Yeah- just a little!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You know another difference? The law!
After owning and riding the harley for years I was never even glanced at by the local authorities- even with open pipes,etc. The second day I had the Busa (still completely stock), A local deputy saw me pass him going the other direction , did a u-turn and followed me like a scalded cat. I was doing around 45mph. I knew he would stop me but he just rode my tail for a few miles. I turned off the highway and he slowed way down and gave me that "I'm watchin you boy!" look and sped off.  I think he saw the colors and just thought I was speeding!!
laugh.gif
 This proves I did get the fastest colors!

Thanks for all the welcomes............
more pics to come soon.
Noticed that with GJoker too.. he gets pulled over all the time, but only one ticket so far.. (Knock on wood).. I think the lines of the busa make it "LOOK" fast, no matter what speed you are going.

And welcome to the Org!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back