New Guy Here

Oh hell no! You gonna lean that thing out! Seriously,get a nice electric pump,something like a Holley blue or black,you'll want about 7 1/2-8 lbs of fuel pressure and about 10 degrees initial timing.Invest in a good fuel regulator as well.

My car is full weight as well,mosers,Corbeau seats,RCI harnesses,MSD 6AL,2 stage retard,South side uppers and lowers,Autometer gauges & tach,Trick flow girdle,FMS aluminum drive shaft,motorsport T-5(295 1rst gear)Pro50 shifter,255 lph fuel pump,ported cobra upper and lower,Dart cast iron winsor JR's,ARP studs,1.6 roller rockers,202-160 valves and I have the 225 pills in the plate now.

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 13 2006,10:23) My car is full weight as well,mosers,Corbeau seats,RCI harnesses,MSD 6AL,2 stage retard,South side uppers and lowers,Autometer gauges & tach,Trick flow girdle,FMS aluminum drive shaft,motorsport T-5(295 1rst gear)Pro50 shifter,255 lph fuel pump,ported cobra upper and lower,Dart cast iron winsor JR's,ARP studs,1.6 roller rockers,202-160 valves and I have the 225 pills in the plate now.
Its a good thing you dont own a skateboard.
tounge.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 14 2006,00:27)
(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 13 2006,10:23) My car is full weight as well,mosers,Corbeau seats,RCI harnesses,MSD 6AL,2 stage retard,South side uppers and lowers,Autometer gauges & tach,Trick flow girdle,FMS aluminum drive shaft,motorsport T-5(295 1rst gear)Pro50 shifter,255 lph fuel pump,ported cobra upper and lower,Dart cast iron winsor JR's,ARP studs,1.6 roller rockers,202-160 valves and I have the 225 pills in the plate now.
tounge.gif
I'd be spraying the hell out of it too!
beerchug.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 13 2006,10
super.gif
)
(Rhythm @ Sep. 14 2006,00:27)
tounge.gif
I'd be spraying the hell out of it too!  
beerchug.gif
24.gif
 You're a sick Puppy Paul !

Sorry, was in a hurry- welcome to the board! I hung around Stangnet before the Busa, here's my sig:

87 GT T-Top original owner-all options except leather, including 3.08 rear end
MAC shorty 1 5/8 headers, MAC offroad H-pipe, Flowmaster Delta Flows w/turndowns, electric fan, 3-row radiator, Centerforce Dual-Friction, Steeda quadrant, adjuster, and cable, Tri-ax shifter, K&N, fenderwell silencer aborted, Optima red-top relocated to hatch, Steeda Competition springs, offset steering rack bushings, MM full length subframes, BFGoodrich DR's (real traction is a wonderful thing!)

Nice to have another Stanger on the board!

P.S.- NJ, didn't know about you- 'bout time you came out of the closet!!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
biggrin.gif

Back