New here

Thanks for the warm welcome ya'll!!!
beerchug.gif

Todd

Thanks omslaw... some cool smiley's here for sure. Btw, I'm guessing you're an electrician or electrical engineer that doesn't spell well?
rofl.gif

Red, yes she rides(work and back everyday all year round - close to about 100K miles under her belt in the last 7 or 8 years actually), and races(a little drag practice and alot of lsr), and wrenches(and so much more at and for our shop), and yes she does have a sister(but trust me when I say I got the best of the pair).
smile.gif

Is it just me or is everyone's "posts made by me" link not working? I seen where it say their working on the search engine, but am not sure if that was there before or not. I'm not sure the best way to look back up something others have written me, or check if there's replies to my posts or not?
Todd

Hey buddy! Ya know, I thought I was too since whenever someone refered to the "busa board" or "the org", etc. I always thought it was one place... Hayabusa's have more boards and forums(and drama) then Harley boards, and more members in them then bikes on the road I do believe.
I get less lost riding at night in towns I've never been too... Fun stuff, this internet thing
all_coholic.gif

How've you been by the way?
Todd

lurk.gif
Welcome, Todd. You'll find tons of new stuff and new friends/family here at the oRg.

Enjoy the ride!

I hear ya' on the amount of boards... during the whole anticipated Gen II busa pre-release pic frenzy I ended up signing on to even more busa boards
all_coholic.gif
There are alot of them. This one I've pretty much parked myself at for a while now. SH.org has great tech and good minds but the drama and other things were driving me
pillepalle.gif
I had to walk away shaking my head about some of those things over there.

a little off subject but while you're here... have you heard anything about the release of the 2008 ECTA rule book?

Just between me and you(cause I know noone else is reading this), it was "supposed" to go to print this week.
Todd

welcome.gif
to the board
beerchug.gif
wish i could have afforded to keep some of my past bikes to build a stable like yours!

Back