New Busa Owner

Welcome to the world of the Busa........
Nice lookin Machine's (both of em')

I also own both brands and love them both.......

IMG_0008.JPG

I think You NEED BOTH. I am still looking for a cruiser with the right Price. Anyways Congradulations and Be Carefull. This Bike is SOO FAST it will Creep up on YA
bowdown.gif

(Bosshound @ Aug. 09 2007,02:19) I think You NEED BOTH. I am still looking for a cruiser with the right Price. Anyways Congradulations and Be Carefull. This Bike is SOO FAST it will Creep up on YA
bowdown.gif
I agree. For a long time I tried to make my Harley the best looking, comfortable as a gold wing, fast as a liter bike, 2-up capable, able to carry gear for touring 2-up, gas mileage of a Vespa, handle like a sport bike and leap tall buildings in a single bound. All I ended up with was bike that compromised on everything, did nothing well and I could never get the invested money back out of it when I went to sell the bike.

So over the course of several years, I got rid of the softail, bought a bagger, didn't tell my wife I was getting a busa and I couldn't be happier (after her initial shock)! And all of this cost less than trying to do everything on one bike.

Welcome to the oRg and congrats!! Sounds like you're having a blast!
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

(shortcut @ Aug. 08 2007,21:flamethrowing:)
(DaCol. @ Aug. 08 2007,17:53)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the Org. , Ya made the right choice
jump9.gif

And it's OK you have a Harley, we need a couple of Harley Guys just to keep us Fair and Balanced  
laugh.gif
i resemble THAT.
I resemble that too! Welcome... Here's our stable:

TheFleet.jpg.JPG

(LCB @ Aug. 09 2007,11:01)
(shortcut @ Aug. 08 2007,21
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(DaCol. @ Aug. 08 2007,17:53)
to the Org. , Ya made the right choice
jump9.gif

And it's OK you have a Harley, we need a couple of Harley Guys just to keep us Fair and Balanced  
laugh.gif
i resemble THAT.
I resemble that too!    Welcome...  Here's our stable:
See  
SHOCKED.gif
Exactly what I was saying
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome aboard!
If people think you can't do long miles on a Busa, they're just wrong.
I did a 250 miles Maine coastal cruise on Sunday with 2 Harley chicks on their rigs and let me tell you, it was like running the 50 yard dash with ankle weights on. Waiting for them all the time was tedious. Top speed was 75-80. So, I'd drop a 1/4 mile back and whiz by them at 140+. By the end of the day they couldn't ride anymore and I had another 70 miles to go to get home.
The Busa is more than I ever imagined.
Not to mention, the little 600 squids will sh!t when you rip up a wheelie with full bags on.
laugh.gif

Enjoy and ride safe.........NOT!
tounge.gif

Bike1__Medium_.JPG

newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy, that's one
kickass.gif
scoot you bought and yes black is the fastest.

I have ridden 600 plus miles in a day on my Busa and over 1000 miles on a weekend. The gals all brag on the comfort of the Busa.

New_Image_5__Small_.JPG

I was just like you...I traded my Harley in for my Busa. My wife got a Busa back in Jan...so I rode that alot...I kinda started to not even want to ride my harley...either did my wife. So after about 5 or 6 days I pulled the trigger and traded mine in. I had an 05 Heritage softtail...it was an awesome bike but it didn't compare to the Busa. Welcome!!!

nice lookin bikes you have. I rode cruisers for 40 years before getting the busa. You will love it more each time you ride it! Glad to have you on the org.
beerchug.gif

btw did you soil yourself the first time you twisted the throttle? most coming from cruisers do
jump9.gif

Back