New member here, first post

peregrinus

Registered
   just wanted to introduce myself, my name is jay im 24 and im from central california, ive been snake fascinated with busas for years, im 6'6" and 345lbs so im naturally attracted to one of the few bikes that can haul me around thats not a thumper. i started off with a seca 600 ( if i knew where the little barfing smily was ide put it here now) which was way to small for me but was a great starter bike, ive ridden 3 busas from stock to very NOT-stock, my best friend has an LE copper 03 and it is now time for me to get my own, before i did i wanted to get into a forum like this and learn a bit more about them, and possibly make a few riding buddys from the area ( if there are any) im a newbie still but im definitly no squid, my seca was ended by a lady in a scion xb ( toaster oven, tissue box etc) going around a corner and then jumping into my lane, with that i gained a whole new perspective on life and what it means to ride a motorcycle. anyway without writing a 10 chapter book.. hi to all, looking forward to bieng a part of the board

<!--EDIT|peregrinus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157309926 -->

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Where in central CA are you
rock.gif

wow that was fast, thanks, im in escalon, about an hour and 20 mins from you in santa clara. my car club meets at bennegins in santa clara.

Welcome. You might find a good deal on a Busa in the For Sale section. It's worth a look.
wink.gif

Thought you might be near Fresno....thrasherfox lives in Hanford and has a 03 Anniversary
smile.gif

Welcome... You seem to hav close to the same history as me on bikes... and almost my age (I'm 22)... I think we might have another yamahor on our hands guys!
biggrin.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome Jay !</span>

You'll learn alot from these crazies around here !
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY. Crazy?! I was crazy once, then they threw me in a BIG white round room with no corners in it. You know, you can't hurt yourself in a room with no corners. But then the worms came, worms drive me CRAZY.

biggrin.gif
I can see CRAZY showed up...aaaa I mean BEN yeah that's his name
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
I've been here... Okay, lets stop jacking the newbies thread... CARRY ON PEOPLE!!!

biggrin.gif

Welcome as well!

P.S.- When you get your bike, take off all the reflectors and stickers and post PICS!
tounge.gif

LOTS of pics!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
I've been here... Okay, lets stop jacking the newbies thread... CARRY ON PEOPLE!!!
Hey CRAZY

I was here first...and YOU are worried about a threadjack
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
Hey CRAZY

I was here first...and YOU are worried about a threadjack
laugh.gif
You were here first, so you instigated it.
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Back