Hello All! New owner in IN.

Dustyns314

Registered
Hello all,
I recently purchased a 2005 Busa from a gentleman I work with. I have always ridden and been a harley guy. I had a 2006 GSXR 750 and currently have a roadking, Ultra Classic and Bourget Chopper. He was looking to get into a more cruising bike and he is 51 so made me a good offer on it. There a few mods I would like to make to the bike but love the look and feel of the ride. Just wanted to introduce myself and will be browsing around the site!

Safe riding everyone

Hayabusa1.jpg

Welcome to the Org! Plenty of harley owners on here as well. Nice looking scoot!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone.... Actually browsing the site to look for some cosmetic mods/chrome for the bike. There are some areas I would like to put some chrome as well as looking for replacement LED's to go into the hotbodies undertail or if I have to order a brand new piece as a whole. As far as I've searched I havent seen where you can just order the LEDs? Anyone have any input? I will post on the mods section as well.

Welcome to the Org man. Sounds like you have a whole lineup, but the busa is king :)

Also check the sponsors i'm sure one of them will have what you are looking for. One thing about the Busas is they have a large large aftermarket following.

Back