New Busa owner in Oklahoma

SFarnan

Registered
Hello all,
Purchased my first Busa the beginning of May. 2005 red/black with a full Muzzy exhaust, PC3 with bar risers and a double bubble. Look forward to meeting fellow .org members from the area.

Here is one pic I have of it. I'll try to get a better one later today. Thanks guys

11119470_952533134766435_799056551_n.jpg

Welcome to the oRg!!! We've got a few members with Busas that look very much like yours :whistle:

There's a meet and greet at the end of the month in Eureka Springs, AR...great group of members gathering there. If you've never been to the region, highly recommend the roads - my favorite, ever, period, end of story! :D And the members, top notch!

2015 Spring Eureka Springs Meet & Greet ~ May 27 - 31

Welcome! Love the red/black combo (as is mine). Just north of you in Norman. Hope to meet up and ride sometime. The Eureka Springs trip sounds great... but I am going to iron butt it to Flagstaff that weekend.

Im off Thursdays and Fridays and the Springs are beautiful. Never been to them on a bike but I've traveled thru once or twice. Bobby I look forward to meeting and getting to ride. I bought my Busa from a guy I know that lives off of 24th by Riverwind. He bought it brand new in 2005 and babied it.

Can't do this Friday. Switched with a buddy at work so he can go to his daughters graduation. I have Wednesday and Thursday this week but next week is back to normal

:welcome:

I hope you have underground storage for your bike with all the Tornadoes in your area.

Nice bike - hate to see it turned in to a pretzel. :banghead:

Glad to see that there are a few others around! Captain where are you located at? Maybe we can all find a time to ride together

:welcome: to the board and congrats on getting the fastest/most beautiful color of all :beerchug:

IMG_1002 - Copy.jpg

I might know that bike. Were the initials of the previous owner DJ?

Professor, the initials for the previous owner were D.P.
Semi I love the blacked out frame and swing arm on your bike! How hard was it to do that?

Back