New Busa owner in Tennessee!!

:welcome:
I've yet to hook up on a Nashville meet and greet; sounds like a winner here. I'm located near the Boro' . Lets' see some pics of your "Great White".

You know its in the :rulez:

The weather gods did not cooperate this weekend. Weather looks great for next weekend, though. However, I MAY be trying to get into a Barber trackday next weekend (if I can keep from getting divorced over it, that is)...

Monstr,
Clarksville here also and new to board. Looks like some good weather is coming. Have to get together and do some riding. I sometimes see quite a group of Busa's riding around St B area. Don't know who they are , always going different direction. But weather's getting nice so I'm sure all bikes will be out in force soon.

Monstr,
Clarksville here also and new to board. Looks like some good weather is coming. Have to get together and do some riding. I sometimes see quite a group of Busa's riding around St B area. Don't know who they are , always going different direction. But weather's getting nice so I'm sure all bikes will be out in force soon.

Yeah the ole weather man is calling for mid 70's this weekend and I hope that he's right.

I game to ride anytime.

Sending you a pm now.

Back