New Busa Owner

stangman327

Registered
Thanks to "Dozerdriver" I'm now the proud owner of brand new to me 2009 white Hayabusa.

busa2.jpg

Thanks!

Got rid of my 2007 gixxer 1000 a few weeks ago and decided to make a change in my riding style hence the Hayabusa.

1000.jpg

I'm not going to lie I will miss my 1000 but my 1000 makes you want to do stupid stuff with it and I need to chill and look good in my old age, lol.

:rofl: and you think the Hayabusa won't...:whistle:Good luck with that theory, and by the way :welcome:

LOL that's what I've been trying to tell myself.

I spent a week at Ft Meyers Beach, FL and seen a few busa's between there and Miami lowered/stretched that looked great so I think I may give it a try for the first time.

LOL that's what I've been trying to tell myself.

I spent a week at Ft Meyers Beach, FL and seen a few busa's between there and Miami lowered/stretched that looked great so I think I may give it a try for the first time.

Stick some Maxton dog bones on her 110 mm hole centres then she'll turn almost as fast as your Gixxer thou and your almost certain to be loosing your licence :laugh:

Good Luck with the New Hayabusa :clap:

Best regards Stretch :)

i just got shut of a gsxr1000 for the busa and it was a shock for me as they dont corner like the 1000 so be careful with your new go steady approach lol

guarantee you wont be going slow for long in your old age lol

Welcome to the org my friend....this is a GREAT place to find out anything and everything about the mighty Busa. I am glad that it will be rode more then just sitting and looking pretty.:laugh: We will get some riding in together soon....and try to be somewhat tame...:whistle:

Back