New Busa owner in Tennessee!!

Thanks again to everyone for the welcomes!!

All the rain over the last couple of days is killing me. I've only be able to ride the bike once and that was on the way home from the dealer.

The weather better break some or I'm gonna have to ride it around in circles in the garage:laugh:

I am about an hour East of you. We should meet up this summer and ride. I met up with Skydivr in Portland, Tn off I-65. It would probably be good if all three of us met up in Nashville somewhere, however, I don't know any good roads in Nashville to ride.

Oh and :welcome: to the org

I am about an hour East of you. We should meet up this summer and ride. I met up with Skydivr in Portland, Tn off I-65. It would probably be good if all three of us met up in Nashville somewhere, however, I don't know any good roads in Nashville to ride.

Oh and :welcome: to the org

Meeting up sounds good to me. I'm 30 minutes from Nashville so it's a quick trip. Any time your ready just let me know.

as soon as it warms up, do you know any good roads near nashville? All mine are mostly around my city (Westmoreland) and up in Ky. How far are you from portland?

as soon as it warms up, do you know any good roads near nashville? All mine are mostly around my city (Westmoreland) and up in Ky. How far are you from portland?

Guys, we need to go ride HWY 49 to Charlotte, and over to 232 (the baby Dragon). Kevin, he's over near me, you need to come across 49 over to Pleasant View; and we'll all go from there.

I am really interested in riding this Sunday morning if the weather is good....

Guys, we need to go ride HWY 49 to Charlotte, and over to 232 (the baby Dragon). Kevin, he's over near me, you need to come across 49 over to Pleasant View; and we'll all go from there.

I am really interested in riding this Sunday morning if the weather is good....

Sounds good I can do that, but I have church Sunday mornings. Saturday in my main day to put miles on her.

Sounds good I can do that, but I have church Sunday mornings. Saturday in my main day to put miles on her.

I'm good for either day for some riding.

232 is always fun or I know several roads towards Ky that are not bad and they also have some spots were you can stretch her legs:laugh:

Good, you know 232. Ever been down 49 between Charlotte and Ashland City? or 250?

Weather not looking good this weekend. Kevin, how about Sundays in the Afternoons?

Not looking good at the moment.

I managed to get in a little ride today (had to come home at lunch, so rode back to work and back home this PM); felt really GOOOOOOOD.

Back