New Busa Owner and org member

dagleric

Registered
Hello to everyone.Recently I moved from Europe to the USA due to work related reasons.Last week I bought a new 11 hayabusa which so far I like a lot.Its the first time I have a motorcycle like this considering that my previous motorcycles were a Triumph 995i, Ktm 990, Yamaha XT600X and a Yamaha tdm 900.Now am living in Palm Beach FL and just thought it would be a great way to meet new people who are excited with motorcycles as I am and share our thoughts.I am really looking forward to riding across Florida with my new hayabusa and gain some new experiences.Good to be here guys!!!

Welcome to the Org, congrats on the new bike...... If there is one because without a pick it never happened...

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:welcome: and congrats on the new scoot! Hope you got the black version :whistle:

via Tapatalk

I really need to work on this pic thing...once I figure out how to post pics you will have them :laugh:

IMG_0241.jpg

hahaha I was sure the white one is slower as soon I got mine they replaced it with a white one at the store and 2 days later brought another black one again :laugh:

God I miss FL! Have fun there man, get some pics at the beautiful Emerald Coasts of Destin, Fort Walton, Tiger Point, and Pensacola for me if you can! :welcome:, and that is the fastest STOCK color. JS

Back