New busa owner

forceofnature

Registered
Hey all,

I am new to this forum and to the Hayabusa.  I picked up a 2006 red/ black 190 miles ago and love it.  The bike is smooth to say the least when compared to my 1996 Buell S-1 Lightning.  My first bike was a 1984 Yamaha FJ-600.  I also have a 1986 Kawasaki ZX1000R Ninja I am trying to restore.

I live in Southern Maryland and like to ride with others in the DC/ Baltimore area.  PM me or email me if your headed out I might be available.

Beautiful Bike,

Welcome to the board, there are a good number of folks in your area that are pretty active. You learn to ignore me in the not too distant future, I am kind of a A**Hole sometimes. But For Now, Welcome to the board!

Oh and you gotta get some Flames and chrome 20's on that Family truckster in the background.... ya Know.
laugh.gif

Though the Busa should serve as a good counter point to it.
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152288053 -->

Like NJ said, congrats and welcome! Postal, sageronin, GPW and a couple others in your area that love to ride.

A couple of trips coming up check other forums under regions. Hope to see you out there.

Welocme! Keep an eye out for our three major rides. Our second ride of the year is on the 15th of this month. The pre-ride is tomorrow.

P.

congrats i have the same color i love it. i got mine in Feb cant stop modding ..lol

Thanks for the welcome. I am in Saint Leonard Maryland.

Oh and the Family truckster is a 2003 VW Eurovan and its got bump. No flames but plenty of internal noise.

I will watch for the local rides

Kevin

congrats on the bike and for joining hayabusa.org. You'll love both!

Back