New to the Busa

welcome
the blue/grey is the fastest and thats fact
super.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the .Org !!</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>That's a whole lotta bikes .</span>

Welcome to the .org! I hate to have to pull this out again, but this is concrete proof from the Guiness Book of World Records that the burnt orange '03 is the fastest.

...oh wait... I sold mine. Dang!

(dadofthree @ Nov. 17 2006,13:40)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
 either of the 900's a Z1 ? I know when you post pics your bike's gonna be black, because everyone on this site knows that black is the fastest  
race.gif
Unfortunately neither of them were Z1's...  A Z1 was an awesome looking bike in its day...  The 74 was a stock green and yellow striped bike...  The 76 was a custom painted blue color with a 16" rear wheel and 4 into 1 header with a turnout and down exhaust...  real short in other words.  It use to belong to a lawyer who decided to terminate his practice and life at the same time.  
I am trying to get my ZX-11 running again... I let it sit for over 3 years...  I think the stabil gas stuff was only good for a year... it is running a little longer each time it fires... Probalby going to have pull the carbs and clean them up a bit...  fuel pump works but the relay might be bad... oh what fun !

Back