New 'Busa owner

Shane Fiscel

Registered
Hello Hayabusa fam.

I recently picked up a new 2015 Hayabusa. This is only my second bike. My first was a 1996 Suzuki Katana 600 that I bought new back in 1996. That lasted 6 months...I was hit by a car and totaled the bike. So, after 19 years off of a bike, I'm back on.

I'm looking forward to properly breaking this beast in. I will be slowly adding things here and there. And I'm looking forward to reading and learning more from this site.

11059863_10205922263228963_9116055253556667628_n.jpg

:welcome:

I hope you have a garage.
A bike like that sitting there is a prime target for low-lifes.
Many Busa's have been stolen. Don't think it can't happen to you.
Get theft insurance if you don't have it.

That's a sweet bike and I would hate to hear it got stolen.

The kick stand mod is one of the first things I would do. A tip over costs about $3-4000, just so you know.
The mod is basically free with just a little work and will help keep the bike from falling over. Search and there are many posts
about how to do it and why.

Your a lucky one and get to ride year round - must be nice.

and again :welcome:

:welcome:

I hope you have a garage.
A bike like that sitting there is a prime target for low-lifes.
Many Busa's have been stolen. Don't think it can't happen to you.
Get theft insurance if you don't have it.

That's a sweet bike and I would hate to hear it got stolen.

The kick stand mod is one of the first things I would do. A tip over costs about $3-4000, just so you know.
The mod is basically free with just a little work and will help keep the bike from falling over. Search and there are many posts
about how to do it and why.

Your a lucky one and get to ride year round - must be nice.

and again :welcome:

Thanks. And yes, she is garage kept. If not, it's pulled up to my front door...which is not too easy to see from the road. It will be HARD to get.

I've taken note of the kickstand mod. Thanks.

Back