New Forum Member

Welcome from central Florida. I have a 22 white Hayabusa that I love and is a great motorcycle, and I just bought a brand new 23 ZX14 two weeks ago that I’ve only rode home from the dealership and parked it. Doing upgrades, Heli bars, throttle lock, quad lock and my new windscreen is supposed to arrive tomorrow. You will love the gen 3, I have these same upgrades including drop pegs and I can easily do all day rides with no trouble. Good luck with your purchase.

View attachment 1676123
You sneaky little . . . :D

Welcome from central Florida. I have a 22 white Hayabusa that I love and is a great motorcycle, and I just bought a brand new 23 ZX14 two weeks ago that I’ve only rode home from the dealership and parked it. Doing upgrades, Heli bars, throttle lock, quad lock and my new windscreen is supposed to arrive tomorrow. You will love the gen 3, I have these same upgrades including drop pegs and I can easily do all day rides with no trouble. Good luck with your purchase.

View attachment 1676123

Pics and it's own thread!
You got the best color this time too!
lol

Pics and it's own thread!
You got the best color this time too!
lol
Thanks for the compliment on the color, it’s called Graphene Steel Gray.
Thinking about joining the ZX14 forum and going by 60+ Ninja Rider.
Kinda makes sense with the name I use on this forum. Seems like a bunch of nice folks on that forum too.

Thanks for the compliment on the color, it’s called Graphene Steel Gray.
Thinking about joining the ZX14 forum and going by 60+ Ninja Rider.
Kinda makes sense with the name I use on this forum. Seems like a bunch of nice folks on that forum too.
They'll take you with 60+ Busa Rider over there. Many of them ride Busas, as well.

View attachment 1676123
Now we gotta get together with the new bike! I’ll be sure to keep the radar detector in the red for you! Congrats on the new ride!

I purchased one yesterday evening and I was supposed to pick her up but as MY LUCK would have it…it’s not happening as Suzuki put a hold on Hayabusa Sales with the associated vin number for a safety recall.
see the attached safety bulletin. Hopefully, they get a quick fix as I’m jones to go Ricky Bobby fast!!!

IMG_2700.png

72780349521__F076733A-C743-482C-AE43-41E213364E81.fullsizerender.jpeg

Last edited:
That's bs...the dealer can just tighten it and give it to you; how hard is that, really?!
Most dealers are less than impressive anyway, and Suzuki HQ has jumped on board with that in recent years as well.

Yeah, I agree but the dealer would be liable in the event of a crash since Zuki told them not to sell.

I get that, and this is the same company that took over a year to acknowledge failing from brakes...
Check the torque and send it.

I get that, and this is the same company that took over a year to acknowledge failing from brakes...
Check the torque and send it.
I'd be making them do it....especially on a brand new bike that is in the showroom.....

At least Suzuki caught this before all their inventory was out in public hands...

Yeah, I agree but the dealer would be liable in the event of a crash since Zuki told them not to sell.
Told them not to sell or deliver until the service recall was completed. Doesn't seem difficult to do and update the records for the bike and let the owner know that the recall has been performed.

Hello to everyone! I do not currently have a Busa but I am seriously considering purchasing one. I’ 59 yrs. old and I live in SW Fl. My first bike was a 1982 Yamaha Maxim 400. What a blast I had on that bike! I’ve owned 23 motorcycles in total including a 2000 busa. I currently have a 23 Heritage Classic and my 23 GSXR 750RZ was stolen in September after I owned it for only 6 weeks. Anyway…I’m looking hard at a 23 or 24 busa. My local dealer does not allow demo rides even for serious buyers so I’m heading to the Orlando, Daytona area to check out and hopefully demo a bike and bring it back home. Just wanted to give my introduction and I’m enjoying ready through the forums. I’ll be sure to post my new busa after my purchase.
What a shame of that GSXR 750:eek:
Good luck with your purchase.

Back