New member to the Org here

So this other forum........... we don't need to send our hitmen out there, do we? I'm not saying that we have "hitmen" on the clock, but if we did, where would we send them? lol jk :welcome: to busa purgatory, where everyone types and no one rides :beerchug:

So this other forum........... we don't need to send our hitmen out there, do we? I'm not saying that we have "hitmen" on the clock, but if we did, where would we send them? lol jk :welcome: to busa purgatory, where everyone types and no one rides :beerchug:

Send you "hitmen" to a member named HEAVYbusa...lol! Greg and many others on that board are awesome people

Nice bike. Welcome and thank you for your service.

Thank you & you're welcome. I enjoy what I do- keeping planes in the air!

Hey Keaton, What do you work on? I'm an engine and prop guy on the AC-130H

Crew Chief on the KC-135 for 12 years, now Quality Assurance for C-17's in Charleston. Much respect to an engine guy- and MAD PROPS- no pun intended- for working on gunships!

LMAO Thanks man! I know those 135's gotta be some fun! Ever get to go up with them and work the boom?

LMAO Thanks man! I know those 135's gotta be some fun! Ever get to go up with them and work the boom?

I use to be a flying crew chief and sometimes the boom operator would let me fly the boom. Seen alot of refuels and been alot of places. Try not to PCS to a different aircraft. I regret it everyday. C-17's are cool but it fixes itself other than fuel and tires-lol! I use to be Crash Recovery/ Aero-Reclamation on tankers for 6 years & crewed the other 6. Good times and you actually work & have pride with what you work on. These things- whole lot of NOT ENOUGH EXPERIENCE & FLY FLY FLY!!! lol

Love the limited '05, I have the same color '08. :welcome: to the oRg. And get that short meg in black brother, should look great on that bike.

Welcome!! Nice project you are starting with!

Hop on here: CustomBusa.com

Back