My greatest fear... The snake, that highway, a group ride and Semi kicking it at me..

Re: My greatest fear... The snake, that highway, a group ride and Semi kicking it at

That's certainly a biggun~!~

Re: My greatest fear... The snake, that highway, a group ride and Semi kicking it at

Holyyyy .........Talk about an 8 meter stretch !!!

Yall know how I feel about them dang things. Only good snake is a dead snake. Have a feeling this year it will be the year of watching out for gators. Got news from one of the local pilots and seems there are a lot more nests this year compared ot the last few.

I date a bigger gal cause the snake will eat her and be full. I can ride away into the sunset.

And nobody got this on video? :rulez:

:rofl:

unfortunately, this was before everyone attached cameras to their bikes :banghead: i would have paid good money to have it on video with audio from Cap, it was hilarious!! :lol:

This is a mamba..

attachment.jpg

one of the members on our archery website shot it with his PSE Omen compound..it was coiled by a termite mound at his tented campsite at Umvuvu Lodge in the Caprivi region in Namibia..he stood on a picnic table and nailed him to the ground with the first arrow and finished him off with the second..meanwhile the porters were freaking out..2.5 meters long..

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

and no...i wasn't there..i dont go anywhere i cant spell or pronounce..or have a need for "porters". LOL!

Back