My greatest fear... The snake, that highway, a group ride and Semi kicking it at me..

Re: My greatest fear... The snake, that highway, a group ride and Semi kicking it at

snakes dont bother me, especially constrictors.... i have a columbian boa around my neck as im typing this... the one in caps pic has got to be either an annie, a burm or a retic

It's hard to tell from this pic, but I'd bet it's one of a handful of different pythons. Burmese and Reticulated certainly included, but also African Rock and maybe even Amethystine, although the coloring looks pretty dark for that one. Anaconda is a possibility, but she doesn't look heavy enough from here. If it's an Anaconda and that skinny, I'd steer clear. Send in a goat first! :laugh:

Check this out... 49-foot python captured in Indonesia

I have ran a snake over and its kinda automatic to put my feet up and hang on tight..but it was nothing like that..thats almost a speed bump..lol

I have ran a snake over and its kinda automatic to put my feet up and hang on tight..but it was nothing like that..thats almost a speed bump..lol

It is a black mamba and they believe it is 45 years old. Supposed to have enough venom to kill 600 men.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Re: My greatest fear... The snake, that highway, a group ride and Semi kicking it at

:laugh: i got some that would scare ya cap lol

Santa is real and an org member too.

It's just a snake... :laugh:

this is ride we went on outside of broken bow ok 1/2 the snake in the picture but it was a big snake I had the leg down marking it. till I say what it was, I will post video later

#4pics.jpg

snopes.com: Big Snake

It is a black mamba and they believe it is 45 years old. Supposed to have enough venom to kill 600 men.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
I hope that's not what people really think. Black mambas are mostly brown and have a light colored underside and head. The reason they are called "black" mamba is because the inside of the their mouth is black.

thats a hell of a big snake to be just riding by

Quick tip " if you must run over a snake crossing your path be sure to hit him near it's head as they WILL rear up and may end up being an unwanted passenger":please:

Now this is just too much...

Meet Fluffy, a 26-foot captive-born 12-year old reticulated python owned by python breeder Bob Clark.

Fluffy The Retic.jpg

I remember that ride in AR. I remember that snake and I thought it was dead until you said Semi kicked and it flew into the street:laugh:

You all went by and it raised it's head just before Semi got there.. He kicked the head of that snake and spun it down the highway at 80mph all stretched out right in front of me... All I could see was a snake all stretched out at 80mph looking for something to grab hold of and bite...

:rofl: how did i ever miss this thread? :banghead:

that was a great day and i'm just sitting here laughing at the memory of you screaming like a little girl on the Autocom...i've never laughed so hard that i cried while still riding down the road (btw, i remember what you called me too :lol:)

for everyone who wasn't there, this is what happened: i was running sweep on a ride at the Eureka Springs MnG a couple years ago and Captain and Uncle Steve had fallen behind testing out their new radios for their Autocom systems...i had slowed down enough to keep them in sight and was coming up to the crest of a hill when i saw everyone ahead of me moving over to the double yellow...when i topped the hill, there was a pretty good sized snake curled up on the edge of the road...it looked like it was dead at the first glance but its head popped up after the last bike in front of me went by...being the idiot that i am, i immediately swerved over and kicked it as hard as possible in the side of the head with my Oxtar boot...of course, that propelled the snake down the road behind me and it straightened all the way out to try to make itself stop...Captain topped the hill to find a 5-6 foot snake spinning down the road direstly in front of him...oh, that was a great day!! :rofl:

And nobody got this on video? :rulez:

:rofl:

Back