Oh I got lucky today with the Highway!!

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
On our way back from Lake Erie I was a leading a pack of pretty smooth BMW guys and I lite out around a couple of cars and passed them at a little over a hundred. Just as I pulled back into the lane I saw a familiar white car coming toward me in the opposite lane. Then just as I saw the outline of the red and blue lights...the patrolman did a full out panic stop plunging the nose of his little highway car almost into the ground. God you gotta love these highway guys... lots of drama. One of the Beemer guys with a K1200 S which is nearly as fast as a Busa came rocketing next to me and off we went. I don't know why highway didn't give chase or maybe he did but we never saw him again nor the other Beemer guys??? Geez I hope they don't know our names!! We lit off into a neighborhood figuring we'd stop for a few minutes and give this guy time to get lost. You just have to know how the Ohio Highway boys just love lighting up bikers so I think I made his day. Hopefully he took it out on his drywall when he got home, Ha,ha

When I got home I told my wife I really feel lucky today (My wife started to say NO but I fooled her) I bought a Mega Millions lottery ticket. If I win I'll buy all of you new Busa's as my parting gift as I move somewhere sunny and warm.

Wardie escaping to rocket another day!! :thumbsup:Wardie

PS If anyone is a Patrolman and reading this ... it's purely fictional , the names have been changed to protect the guilty. Don't report this to the base commander!!!

LOL. I never encourage running, but congrats on making it home award free
Posted via Mobile Device

Bro, you gotta hit 105. One of the better roads in our neck of the woods

528... isn't that way out east? If I remember right, it's around my old drag strip out there..... Thompson Drag Raceway.

We used to do some hootin and hollerin out there.... but that was about 40 years ago so the time we had probably wasn't as good as I now remember it!!

I always stop; why run the risk of going to jail or worse get injured or killed.:stoopid:

I can't say I didn't use evasive tactics but I also wouldn't say I ran because I could've really tached it but didn't and actually slowed to 80 when the high way went by. I don't know what happened to him? If he would've started to come up on me and got near where he could get a visual I would simply pull over and wait. Runn'in and getting caught would be bad...very bad. Runnin' and not getting caught would be bad but not very bad.

Disclaimer

To all the little kids at home reading this...all scenes performed by professional stunt driver on an open course..please don't don't do this at home and don't send video tapes of your stunts..:rofl:Wardie

You tell a tale, Wardie. Very exciting read...:beerchug:

You be careful out there, ya'hear? :whistle:

In my younger days SCAR I think I would've seen the white highway car long before he saw me, but then again it's not hard to see a missle flying around a line of cars. Got too excited, great day doing some things I shouldn't have.... Wardie

In my younger days SCAR I think I would've seen the white highway car long before he saw me, but then again it's not hard to see a missle flying around a line of cars. Got too excited, great day doing some things I shouldn't have.... Wardie

I know you're a good rider, bro!

Just want to make sure you're with us for a long, long time! :beerchug:

On our way back from Lake Erie I was a leading a pack of pretty smooth BMW guys and I lite out around a couple of cars and passed them at a little over a hundred. Just as I pulled back into the lane I saw a familiar white car coming toward me in the opposite lane. Then just as I saw the outline of the red and blue lights...the patrolman did a full out panic stop plunging the nose of his little highway car almost into the ground. God you gotta love these highway guys... lots of drama. One of the Beemer guys with a K1200 S which is nearly as fast as a Busa came rocketing next to me and off we went. I don't know why highway didn't give chase or maybe he did but we never saw him again nor the other Beemer guys??? Geez I hope they don't know our names!! We lit off into a neighborhood figuring we'd stop for a few minutes and give this guy time to get lost. You just have to know how the Ohio Highway boys just love lighting up bikers so I think I made his day. Hopefully he took it out on his drywall when he got home, Ha,ha

When I got home I told my wife I really feel lucky today (My wife started to say NO but I fooled her) I bought a Mega Millions lottery ticket. If I win I'll buy all of you new Busa's as my parting gift as I move somewhere sunny and warm.

Wardie escaping to rocket another day!! :thumbsup:Wardie

PS If anyone is a Patrolman and reading this ... it's purely fictional , the names have been changed to protect the guilty. Don't report this to the base commander!!!

It really feels nice afterwards, heart pumping, adrelien flowing, feeling like a naughty boy again.......

What can I say there is nothing as exciting than opening a bike and simply leaving a cop standing!

I have done it hmm....a few times and in the right situation will do again:whistle:

If I win I'll buy all of you new Busa's as my parting gift as I move somewhere sunny and warm.

Should I give you my address of where to send it?:rofl::rofl:

Back