Today i was biten by a 4 foot rattle snake

That's classic.
biggrin.gif

Cecil, it was nice knowing you, my friend.

I'd sleep with one open tonight. Just in case, ya know?
tounge.gif

I wanna play!!

Can we mail the snake around the US so we can all play tricks on our spouses!!!

As soon as one of us gets the boot from the house we send it to the next person.

We can call it snake tag!!!!  YOUR IT!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
uhhh, yeah....u go ahead n try that. me, I like sleeping indoors with no bruises or cuts or lacerations.

call me when you need hotel money
tounge.gif

That is soooo wrong, but so damn funny!
laugh.gif

I can only imagine just how frickin' angry she was when you let her know it was a joke
laugh.gif
That's great...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Very brave or very foolish. I'm not sure which one as yet. Your wife *will kill you*. It may not happen immediately, but it will happen. You do know it will be your turn soon.

Funny though.

Thats pretty evil.  

About 10 years ago on a group bicycle ride I speed ahead on a long down hill get to the bottom and wait for the rest to roll up well I decide to lay down next to the bike on the side of the road. Well my wife didnt think it was funny at all, and I'm not allowed to do that kinda stuff no more.
rock.gif
wow.gif
cool.gif
sad.gif
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150379172 -->

Ok, you screwed up Cecil... I just thought.. you should have video taped that!!!! dang!!

I bet you could have got that on America's home videos or something!!!
biggrin.gif

I'd love to do that to the wife. She is terrified of snakes.

I came home very late from being out shooting one evening. Just happened to be April 1. So I got out some gause, ketchup and tape. Gave myself a "flesh wound" on my left arm. I explained how my friend accidently shot me, while keeping a straight face. (very difficult for me) Then I started pealing back the tape to show her the stitches. After several shots to the ribs, she says; "now go get my mom."

When I first started reding that I couldn't help but think "What a wussy". Passing out from a little rattle snake hit. But then I finished the story and went oh hell yeah! My wife would kill me for certain! I hacked up a little Garter snake with the weed whacker last year and she went into orbit! A 4 foot rattler would definitely be trouble!

Good One Cecil, lQQks like your grilln that sucka on a Zx14 side grill LOL.  
biggrin.gif
Link Changed at http://www.tamparacing.com

Downsized photo of course minus the snake.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

post-12-05511-07grills.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150411200 -->

laugh.gif

Back