Today i was biten by a 4 foot rattle snake

I would have a heart attack and die!!! You are BAD!!!! I can't even stand a simple garden snake let alone something like that!!!! My family laughs at me because I have this little snake dance that just happens when I even see a snake!!!!

tounge.gif

We had a rattle snake come up out of the mesa, picked it up and put it back out there... two days later it came back, I put it back out where it belonged... well it came back again... I killed it, cleaned it, skinned it, and then I ate it. Skin is on the desk, the rattle is the drawer, and the meat grilled up nice with a little lemon and garlic. NO it doesn't taste like chicken, it may resemble chicken (if you wish) but it tastes like rattle snake.
smile.gif

Now Cecil, in your case you better be ready to suffer for a long time.
tounge.gif

We had a rattle snake come up out of the mesa, picked it up and put it back out there... two days later it came back, I put it back out where it belonged... well it came back again... I killed it, cleaned it, skinned it, and then I ate it. Skin is on the desk, the rattle is the drawer, and the meat grilled up nice with a little lemon and garlic. NO it doesn't taste like chicken, it may resemble chicken (if you wish) but it tastes like rattle snake.
smile.gif

Now Cecil, in your case you better be ready to suffer for a long time.
tounge.gif
Oh man, that is sick. She ain't gonna forget that.

ROTFL

Damn Stringer.... It's YOU so I figured you had gotten bit. I figured you saw him in the yard and was just going to catch him to show to the family and mis-judged...

Glad you did not get bit, from what I have heard rattlesnake bites hurt a fair bit Anti-venom or no...

Good One bro...

Back