My greatest fear... The snake, that highway, a group ride and Semi kicking it at me..

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OH MY!

I think I would raise my feet as high as I could get if I saw this thing sitting across the road... Semi, I can't tell you how fast the thought of you kicking this snake in the head came into my mind....

cap

snake.jpg

snake.jpg

Re: My greatest fear... The snake, that highway, a group ride and Semi kicking it at

Holy WOWSERS!!! Run!!!!

Re: My greatest fear... The snake, that highway, a group ride and Semi kicking it at

Sorry but I would kill it even it's on the endangered species list..

If it was in the car road rage it!! bike pull of waaaaaaayyy down the road an snipe him :laugh: I prefer option A

:laugh:

Oh HECK NO!!! Road trip canceled, it can have the road and all surrounding area! Eeeeek!!!

Woww... Heck no...:hide:

got me to. :D Cap, thats a loooonnnnngggggg snake for sure.

Jeeze, it's just a little snake, stop being a bunch of girls! :laugh:

I remember that ride in AR. I remember that snake and I thought it was dead until you said Semi kicked and it flew into the street:laugh:

I remember that ride in AR. I remember that snake and I thought it was dead until you said Semi kicked and it flew into the street:laugh:

You all went by and it raised it's head just before Semi got there.. He kicked the head of that snake and spun it down the highway at 80mph all stretched out right in front of me... All I could see was a snake all stretched out at 80mph looking for something to grab hold of and bite...

I thought we were gunna talk "road snakes" ya know those bubbly tar things on the road - I didn't know we were talk'in "ROAD SNAKES" King Kong island sized snakes ???

snakes dont bother me, especially constrictors.... i have a columbian boa around my neck as im typing this... the one in caps pic has got to be either an annie, a burm or a retic

Back