Oh I got lucky today with the Highway!!

Glad your around to tell the tale! Did you meet back up with the Beemers and give 'em an ear full for leaving your wing?:poke:

"We lit off into a neighborhood figuring we'd stop for a few minutes "

I usually get pretty pi$$ed when people speed in my neighborhood, and I see it all the time. Go as fast as you like on the open road but there are kids and pets in neighborhoods, bro. If you wouldn't want it going on down your street you shouldn't do it down someone elses street.

"we lit off into a neighborhood figuring we'd stop for a few minutes "

i usually get pretty pi$$ed when people speed in my neighborhood, and i see it all the time. Go as fast as you like on the open road but there are kids and pets in neighborhoods, bro. If you wouldn't want it going on down your street you shouldn't do it down someone elses street.

+1000

I know someone who ran from the cops down 264 in Va Beach...I think they said he was going about 125 when he broad-sided a car coming off an exit....Needless to say he is no longer here. Be careful man...you don't want the police to have to bring your wife the lottery ticket.....

Silver Surfer.. wanted to clear the "lit off into the neighborhood " sentence. When I lit off it was down the road I was traveling then slowed and turned into a neighborhood where I stopped and BS'd with the only remaining BMW guy. I would never ever Light it up in anyones neighborhood and would condemn anyone who would. That said I wouldn't want the Silver Surfer to get a bad impression of me.................... now or later..LOL Wardie

PS Out of six numbers I managed to have only one so I'm working today and no one gets a new Busa. Sorry guys I tried.

Last edited:
Silver Surfer.. wanted to clear the "lit off into the neighborhood " sentence. When I lit off it was down the road I was traveling then slowed and turned into a neighborhood where I stopped and BS'd with the only remaining BMW guy. I would never ever Light it up in anyones neighborhood and would condemn anyone who would. That said I wouldn't want the Silver Surfer to get a bad impression of me.................... now or later..LOL Wardie

PS Out of six numbers I managed to have only one so I'm working today and no one gets a new Busa. Sorry guys I tried.

Not sure what your lottery is set to payout, but you may wanna qualify future "promises". Why? Well, if put the real cost of new stock Hayabusa at $12,500 and you're promising one to each member of the board, well...that works out to...

$271,812,500!! ::11

Very generous, but OUCH! ;)

When it comes to winning something like the lottery I just don't seem to have any luck. I don't even get close. You guys will be old and grey and all bikes will be electric/solar powered by the time I win anything on the lottery. Wardie

That is good to hear bro. I see cagers flying down my road and there are kids and people out and about they should not have to worry about people going too fast.

We as guys on sport bikes have a bad rap as it is.

My standing rules are these: If I'm going to jail for whatever the cop saw me doing, I'm up. If not, I will pull over. Know where you are going (and don't go home!!!!) before you decide to go. Don't go if you ain't on home territory, i.e. you don't know the roads.

Back