I got lucky with a cop tonight! YEAH!!!

You know more females need to live the thread title. Then more violators would be given warnings!
wow.gif

Watch the driving while suspended. In NY it becomes a Felony quick!

(BigDiesel @ Oct. 16 2006,05:10)
rock.gif
dayum Dbl-J, you shoulda contacted an atty for that-you wold be amazed at how they can take tickets that are already filed, re-open them (which allows them to change actual violations down to lower ones for less points) and turn that revoked into someting less severe...even with 16 ponts on my lic, lawyer got 4 tix overturned into lesser fines, reduced point total to 10 and all I had to do was get an SR-22 and slam-bingo, I had my lic. back (to the tune of over $1500, plus, Sr-22 was $730 every 6 mons, and you have to keep current for a year or you WILL lose lic. for a year)
lol..All is good now ...that was 18 yrs ago

i bet ya got a brake because you were wearing your gear
SHOCKED.gif

just kiddin

post_20_56536_img_0596.jpg

Good deal on the break. I can offer a little sympathy, we were all young once and surely we all got some speeding tickets. I had 12 demerits my first year driving, 3 more would have been no more license. That was 23 years ago.

If it had been DWI or DUI, no sympathy.

YOU ARE MY HERO, YOU SUNNAVABEEOTCH!!!!!

YOU ARE THE RISK-TAKER, HEARTBREAKER, ETC...... LOL!!!!

ALL HAIL BIG D!!!!!!!

OK? lol!!!!

i'M WAITING.....

...... TO HEAR THE SITUATION....

PaND!
AKA CHARLIE
AKA **** YOU!!!!!!!

take it from someone that did the driveing under suspension route.....i was at a point that one more time caught driveing under the suspension was a revoke for 10 year min......i quit my job ...walked to a local work for half the pay...did my time......this was 10 years ago....0 points since untill this past ticket wich was 4....going to try that pay too much and never cash the check scam lol

charlie...whats this Im hearin about Peter "the original Fairy" Pan?

Im assuming this was while you were , uhm...drinkn Diet Coke (with a ton of Barcardi)? and probly around the same time you got into trouble with the local po-pos??

(this is why Big D only gets lit at home, or when there are plenty of my large friends to keep me from getn into trouble with, well, everyone else
tounge.gif
)

chin up, Pan-no, not Peter, I mean PaNDeM1C...we live n learn, and grow wiser from our mistakes-or just waste alot of $$ on tickets n lawyers like some big bald-headed fools I know
wink.gif

Back