Well i got lucky a few days ago

BlkDrgnZ28

Registered
Well i got a sweet break the other day! I had just gotten off from work and i realized i had to get out to dhl (kinda like UPS) by 6pm and it was 5:45 cause my cell phone was there and i needed to get it back cause i had a few things goin on that i needed my phone for the next few days after that lets say i was in a hurry. It was about a 20-25 minute ride so i was cookin on the way there cause i just happened to be hitting empty roads. Well i got to this redlight that i had to wait at and the public bus had just turned right onto the road the direction i was going and it shortly afterwards merges into one lane. Well knowing how many stops the bus made on that road and its a no passing zone i kinda got down ready to pounce on the green to get in front of it so i wouldn't get stuck behind it so as soon as the light turned green i jumped it big time and made it in front of the bus in no time without cutting it close. Well as the road bended i just happened to catch something white with blue lights flying around the bus way back so before he even got up on me i pulled over into a abandoned storage buildings parking lot and turned the bike off and had my helmet off. The cop got out of his car and the first words out of his mouth were "Your a F*CKING idiot!! Who guns it off from a stoplight with a sheriff right behind them! What is your d@mn hurry boy!" I said sorry i didn't see you and told him my situation. He proceded to tell me he clocked me for 73 in a 40 on radar but radar quite working and he couldn't even visually estimate how fast i was going after that cause i was accelerating to fast. He then took my licsence ran it and came back and yelled at me for a few minutes and said if "If i wasn't on my way to dinner right now i'de have given you a wreckless driving." He then sent me on my way with a verbal warning, saying that he was surprised someone my age just didn't run and thanked me for pulling over in advance. I had the biggest grin on my face after that one i was shaking so bad cause of the new law with florida goin on so i was so damn happy! I've been driving like a lil old granny lately cause thats the fifth time this year that i've been lucky, but the last few times i've been straight up and honest about what i've been doing not exactly giving the mph's i've been goin but not saying i wasn't doing anything either and been being nice to them actually makes a big difference

WHEEEEWW, that was close !!! I almost did that one time. I still haven't replaced my broken mirrors, since I got my bike back from being stolen (Can't beleive those things cost almost $80.00 a piece). I was at a redlight, and had nothing in front of me, but a straight road, and no traffic. I could see the light (for the cross road) turn from green to yellow. So I flipped my visor down, kicked it into gear, and started to get my RPM's up, and then I hear "CHIRP-CHIRP", when I turn around there's a State Boy sitting right behind me, waving his finger side to side (like Moms used to do, when you were little). Then pulls up next to me, and says " just think if I would have waited 20 seconds, then hit the siren" ? Then he just pulled off ahead of me.

Wow, you have been very fortunate this year. I'd say it's time to slow down a bit. Luck like that can't last forever.

Pretty cool boys in blue there... wish all had this sense of warning, rather then wait and then screw you! Glad you slipped outta this one!

Couple of funny and lucky stories here. Remember, one of the rules of survival is to be aware of your surroundings. That doesn't just mean what is in front of you or on either side of you.

bowdown.gif
<===--a little praise for the 'good' LEOs.

Little yelling was worth it. You let him vent and then he was done... Nice

Couple of funny and lucky stories here. Remember, one of the rules of survival is to be aware of your surroundings. That doesn't just mean what is in front of you or on either side of you.
coming from one of the original "swivel heads" (pre-bobble head) guy can spot trouble a mile away but give him a road to find.... oh my.....

seen any SUV's doing lane changes?
laugh.gif

coming from one of the original "swivel heads" (pre-bobble head)     guy can spot trouble a mile away but give him a road to find.... oh my.....    

seen any SUV's doing lane changes?
laugh.gif
Make one little, and I stress the word "little" mistake compounded with a not so legal U-turn, and some people just won't let you live it down!
lol1.gif

I have been out of Indiana for a while. Still finding my way around again?
rock.gif
whistling.gif

WHEEEEWW, that was close !!! I almost did that one time. I still haven't replaced my broken mirrors, since I got my bike back from being stolen (Can't beleive those things cost almost $80.00 a piece). I was at a redlight, and had nothing in front of me, but a straight road, and no traffic. I could see the light (for the cross road) turn from green to yellow. So I flipped my visor down, kicked it into gear, and started to get my RPM's up, and then I hear "CHIRP-CHIRP", when I turn around there's a State Boy sitting right behind me, waving his finger side to side (like Moms used to do, when you were little). Then pulls up next to me, and says " just think if I would have waited 20 seconds, then hit the siren" ? Then he just pulled off ahead of me.
pm me about the mirrors, have stock pair at my house in Saint Louis. You can have them.

yeah i did i barely got there a few minutes late but the guys unlocked up to grab my phone and where really cool about me coming in late kinda surprised

What's the new law in Florida?
well they had originally planned on if you where doing over a 100 or 30mph over the speedlimit or "stunting" they wanted to take your bike and your motorcycle endorsment for 10 years but i think they passed its if you if your 30 over or stunting its $1000 fine for the first offense and on your 3rd offense they take your bike and do the 10 year ban on motorcycles but im not sure if thats passed yet or not cause i was freaking out big time

ahhhh daytona...sometimes miss that place...went to school at embry riddle. seen plenty of bs from them leos out there... once rideing to deland i fliped my full screen up for a refresh of air in the helmet and the trooper on the other side of the road turned around pulled me over and ticketed me for non "saftey glasses" i had shades on ray bans i belive.

Back