My First 30 days of owning a hayabusa

(AK49BUSA @ Sep. 19 2007,06:28) yes yes yes the girls all want to ride. just get there number and call they wont/cant say no. its the busa magic.
and there are the guys who wnt one, and the guys that say the dont but really do.
LOL, I dont think my wife would allow another woman to occupy her seat!
zzwhip.gif

I've learned that if you are a married man and ride without the wife or one of the kids you must use the hump,this thing will get you into some real bad trouble with the ladies.
firedevil.gif

+1 on the Harley owners, those in the "know" have some respect for the scooter

Humps were a required option at the requests of Old guys wives... something about the 20 somethings wanting rides...

and you have the paint ban wrong.... they are banning the "red" for the same reasons when the camera bike passed the gray on a speed pass.....

(black06 @ Sep. 19 2007,20:08) I've learned that if you are a married man and ride without the wife or one of the kids you must use the hump,this thing will get you into some real bad trouble with the ladies.
firedevil.gif
Good thought! Never ride with a empty seat.
bluegrab.gif

"HOW FAST
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??"........................
wow.gif

"I'll bet you drink and do drugs too, huh
rock.gif
??"..............

(my reply)

"Uhh...yes, three miles a minute.....and who needs booze and drugs
rock.gif
??....HELLOOOooooooo
rock.gif
??"..."BABES
rock.gif
....ABSOLUTELY".......

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

When they ask the "How fast have you been?" question, I always tell them, I dunno the speedo only goes to 185.

Don

Was at the local cycle shop the other day checking out 600's. A guy and girl were looking too and some guy was lying abbut the CBR being the best all around sport bike and yada yada. So this guy who did not see me pull up looking wiht his super fine ass girl looks over and says "you looking for a new one, what do you have now" I said hell no "I am looking for my wife what kind of a man would ride a 600" you should have seen the look on his face.
Then it progressed to what kind of bike I have so I told him a BUSA. Then his girl was interested in what that was. So I kindly showed her that sexy black thing in the parking lot and told her all about it. So she asked how fast it goes I said well 185 is all it showes. Tail between his legs he watched with bike envy as I pulled away and his girl watched, could swear there was a moist spot as she watched.

it comes with the territory, as i've found out recently. most people just move outta the way when they see it comming.
firedevil.gif
and bow down in parking lots.

(wpg2rch @ Aug. 30 2007,12:43) I am known as a quiet, understated, laid-back person at work. I love the reaction I get when people ask me what I ride. They just cannot believe I ride a bike like that. Makes me smile the rest of the day.
jump9.gif
I get the exact same reaction, especially when my wife's co-workers find out what I ride. They absolutely cannot believe my wife "let me get a bike like that". That's always followed immediately by "I could never get a bike like that or I'd kill myself on it."

you know the Cadillac commercial puts it the best:

When you turn on your Bike, does it return the favor? woot woot

Back