First Busa/Bike owned

Thanks guys, and yea i actually watched Ghetto cycle's site when looking for a bike because ive heard of them too. didnt think to call them for parts. Good idea Excursion.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and compliments! I do have one question. Does anyone know what website or where i can get a back seat for my bike? My girlfriend would like to ride with me every now and then and all i have right now is the cowl.

Fantastic looking Busa jgitt!! As far as the seat goes, try hooking up with one of our sponsors and see what they can do for ya. I know Goldenchild has, or can get, just about anything you can think of.

Thanks everyone, looks like already have a seat located thanks to sicheneder333. Ive had the bike since wednesday evening and already put over 500 miles on it and attended my first bike fest which was a blast! got a lot of looks on the bike!

this site is amazing , i have gotten all my questions answered,. i am new as well . have an 08 i bought in feb and i live in north jersey . bought her with 1200 miles , i am at close to 6500 already . best bike i have ever owned . def get suspension tweaked

Back