Proud owner of a 06 le busa

sumo

Registered
I made the purchase of a brand new 06 le busa. I work for a used motorcycle dealer and one of our trailers that came in the ohter day had the new 06 le with 0 miles on it. Of course of being an employee i got 1st dibs and i must of pissed off several customers that were on the call list for this bike. I took it for a test ride and put 7 miles on it. Omg what an experice and big difference from my recent 03 636 ninja. Oh i was wondering about this. My le busa seems the be lower that the other previous years of the busa. I mean for the heck of it me and a fellow employee measured the nose to the ground and sure enough my le was about a full inch lower than the 05 busa sitting right next to it. Is the 06 le set up to be a bit lower than the non le models? thanks

good question, and a free bump!!!!
1zhelp.gif

I'm gonna have to measure one the next time I see one because almost everyone that's seen my new LE has asked me if I had it lowered.

My_New_LE.jpg

thanks. and now another newbie question. Where the hell is the search button? cause i dont see any search near or around the flag in the banner.
sad.gif

Back