Soon to be proud owner

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Got a GREAT trade value on my '05 katana so i'm gonna be goin head on into my dream bike. 06 Busa, maroon one. Any thoughts, ideas, advice when i get her?

i think first off once i get the cash in a few months i'm gonna get a nice undertail

Welcome to the insanity. Not sure what you are asking for here? You will have plenty of time to read through all the threads.

Just general info. I've always been attracted to the busa but wanted to get some seat time before i attempted this sexy beast. I "cut my teeth" on the Katana. Loved the katana cause it has the same "soft smooth" lines as the busa's general styling. I frequented the board over at Katriders.com as well.

Did the same thing. In order to get the general info you will have to start reading. After you have done that you will have questions to ask. There is just way too much info about the bike to put it in a single post.

Get rid of the reflectors, stickers and undertail first off. Then get a nice windshield. Then post pics!!! Then whatever your goal is with this bike will determine the rest of your mods. Speed? Looks?? Show?? Just cruising?

look in Modifications forums, especially for pinned threads
smile.gif

Welcome to the Org
Oh and dont forget to post them pics of your ride !

get that brian guy at alex's to knock down the price more and then...ride her like you stole her...and look up that chrisjp guy...heard he is pretty cool and fun to go on rides with lol

Well i dunno how much he's gonna knock the price of the busa down since he's already givin me a SCREAMIN deal on trade for my kat

i dunno bout that chris guy though, he's from corry, those people over yonder are a bit close to Union City lol. J/K man, how old are you anyways?

first, welcome to the board...
just, get the bike and, sit on it, ride on it...then where ever you don't like about? start asking or look up for it...anything you need is here, before starting a new thread...search for the thread first...(it usually whole bunch of em there..)
biggrin.gif

Welcome and hope your purchase is soon, I know how hard it is to have to wait for one of these. It took me almost 4 months to find mine. BTW anything you want to know or just need an opinion about you will find here. There is not a more helpful and tight-nit group anywhere.
Make sure you wear your gear!!!!!
Take Care...

always wear the gear! Should get her tomorrow unless it rains then i'll have to wait till wednesday or thursday. This is turnin out to be bout just as good as katriders.com, where i have been for over a year now since buyin the kat. Sad to see her go but i'm tradin up :-). Now if i could just find a decent priced UFO undertail

Erie, PA huh? That's where my family originally hails from, but I've never lived there and very few of us (very old timers) still there.

Kick stand mod should be mandatory to prevent the Beast from accidentally falling over on you. And if it does hope you have the size and strength to get her up on your own. Otherwise you'll have to embarassingly go run to a neighbor - or worse, your wife - for help.

lol dropped the kat one time in the grass and its only like 35lbs lighter than the busa, got it standin back up with a lil grunting. The 06 doesn't seem to have much issue with this but i'll end up doin the kickstand mod anyway. Seems to lean quite well in the showroom

Back