06 le busa

Personally, $11.2k is too much for me. I paid $10.2k OTD for my '03 black/grey and could have gotten a Limited for a $100 more. I would check around and see what else you can find.
Does that include state sales tax?
That includes everything. The bike is $10375 plus tax/title, etc. total is $11,200 out the door
If they list the bike at 10375, that's a pretty good deal. But you can do better if you bs them and say you found a lower price somewhere else... so say you want 10700 OTD or something. They want to sell the bike. Remember that. Especially if you walk in with money and don't have to bother them with financing crap.

If you want it and you have the $$$ buy it.  You won't regret it.
smile.gif
Welcome to h.org

<!--EDIT|thismonsterlives
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154528342 -->

I made a few calls this morning to some other dealers and found another busa le still in the crate. haggled with them some and the best they would do is $11,100 (taxes etc included) which is 100 less than what I was gonna pay on Saturday. Anyway, bought it and spent the evening riding it some. It's an awesome machine, much better than I could have imagined. Only wish I would have got one of these 5 years ago. Here's a few pics:
b1.jpg

b2.jpg

very nice, i hope you put some extra money back, i belive the mods will be coming soon.

Back