06 1K to 06 LE Convert

Catfish

Registered
Been lurking on this site for quite some time. Purchased my 06 G1K brand new March of 06. Rode for two summers and loved the bike. Rode a riding buddy's Busa and was hooked ever since. Don't get me wrong, I loved my G1K, but the Busa just satisfied my riding style more. More stable, better comfort for rider and passenger, and less buzzy (can you say torque). Sold my G1K and just picked up a used 06 LE Busa with 3000 miles in excellent condition. I love this bike!

I look forward to many years on this site. You guys offer an a** load of information and tech tips. 06 1K to 06 Busa convert and not one single regret.....

Sorry... I know the rules. Here's the pics... Hope you like!

2006 Busa-1.jpg

2006 Busa-2.jpg

2006 Busa-3.jpg

welcome and congratulations on new bike! i had a 06 red and black gixer 1000 too, very nice bike but like you said the riding position did not fit my style and i went back to zx14 and busa. i just love the big bikes!!:thumbsup:

I made the same switch from an 06 black and grey 1000 to an all black 07 busa it really is a much better all round bike for my purposes. i ran Heli bars on both and a corbin seat on the 1000 but the corbin didnt work for me on the busa im running a tobin and it works really well.

Back