Picked my 06 LE today!

ahyeah

Registered
Picked up my 06 LE today! Wow. Have unsuccessfully attempted to post pics for a while now. Hopefully will be able tomorrow. About the bike, smooth, powerful, excellent handling. Kept under 4K and ended the day with 122 miles. Odo had 1 mile at delivery. 4K on tach gets me almost 80 mph! Looking forward to completing break in.

Right On
super.gif

(Lamb busa @ Nov. 02 2006,00:58) ride it like u stole it right from the start!
beerchug.gif

He's not just saying that because we're reckless type o' folks. Your busa will thank you in the long run.

Congrats!

Congratulations, I think the break in time is as much for the new Busa rider as it is for the bike... She's a powerful machine that is deceptivly fast. Good Luck and post some pic's soon as you can.

Phil

Congrats on the new Bike!!!! Excellent Choice on the LE! (I'm a little partial to the '06 LE)

By the way, these gentlemen above speak the truth! Go ahead and break it in, riding the way you would normally ride it!!

Just be careful, It is Definitely a ROCKET with two wheels~~~~

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
and ride her like you stole it for sure but dont red line till you hit atleast 500 miles

nah just hit it WOT....
firedevil.gif
super.gif

(hayabusa4fun @ Nov. 02 2006,04:58) Congratulations, I think the break in time is as much for the new Busa rider as it is for the bike... She's a powerful machine that is deceptivly fast. Good Luck and post some pic's soon as you can.

Phil
+1

The beast pulls stupidly hard in the upper rpms. I need a turbo...
AAAssjani.gif

(ahyeah @ Nov. 02 2006,00:46) Picked up my 06 LE today! Wow. Have unsuccessfully attempted to post pics for a while now. Hopefully will be able tomorrow.
Congratz ! probably need to resize your pics ......right click pic.....press edit ....press Image at top left of screen .....press stretch/skew .....and change both the numbers from 100 to about 25 . Then the pics should post up !
wink.gif

Back