06 le busa

g17

Donating Member
Registered
Hello all, Been lurking around here for awhile getting info on the busa. Always wanted one but was holding off thinking about buying a ZX14, but just don't like the way the 14 looks. Anyway, I saw a white 06 LE a few months back and came across one again last weekend at the dealer. The OTD price is $11,200. Does this sound like a fair deal or is it too high? Thanks for your input.

Paid $13500 for mine with a 5 year unlimited mile warranty here in SoCal.

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154468280 -->

IF YOU DO WANT THE 06 LE I WOULD GET IT, BECAUSE WHERE I LIVE THEY HAVE SOLD OUT OF THE LE FOR THIS YEAR. THIS COULD BE YOU!!!

<!--EDIT|busa crazy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154468571 -->

mooresville_drg_028.jpg

Personally, $11.2k is too much for me. I paid $10.2k OTD for my '03 black/grey and could have gotten a Limited for a $100 more. I would check around and see what else you can find.

IF YOU DO WANT THE 06 LE I WOULD GET IT, BECAUSE WHERE I LIVE THEY HAVE SOLD OUT OF THE LE FOR THIS YEAR.
Yeah, I like the white. Heard the same thing around here about the LE being sold out. Stopped in a small town dealer over the weekend and they have one. Got my approval from the credit union this afternoon. Called the dealer for them to fax a purchase order and got my insurance lined up. What sucks is the dealer is closed tomorrow and I gotta work Thursday and Friday so Saturday looks like the big day.

i gave 10,500 for mine in chattanooga, sloans of murfreesboro tn might have one in stock they called me last thursday asking if i still wanted one that they just got another one in, they might have sold it by now, there's was priced at 10,500
that would be about a 4 hour drive for you from lexington.

how far are you willing to travel to get one? is rockingham, nc too far? if not go to www.sportcyclesrockingham.com, get the phone number and talk to Keith. i think you would be pleased with the prices there. if you visit the website read the testimonials section also.

First, forget the "limited" name and decide if a white motorcycle is what you really want... if so, then paying 11k is cool. Most dealers won't budge too much on their price because of the limited name and they know if people want one, they'll probably pay for it. Also, no matter how good a deal you think you're getting.... some other dealer will always be lower. I got my 06 for 10200 OTD and now I see how some dealers are going 9900. I guess it varies state to state. I could have bought a LE for 10700 OTD but I just didn't want a white bike.

Back